Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a hell of a lot more flaky than the sausageroll in the picture.

I'm not actually sure what I'm trying to say here...
You look good in soft serve ice cream

Did you know that you can take three pineappples on flights from Hawaii to mainlend USA as free check-in baggage, but if you actually want to check-in real baggage it'll cost you extra?

So, hollowing out the pineapples and putting your clothes and toiletries inside the pineapple shell, is the way to go? Not only are you saving money from the check in baggage, but you are ridding the world of pineapples one at a time.

So, hollowing out the pineapples and putting your clothes and toiletries inside the pineapple shell, is the way to go? Not only are you saving money from the check in baggage, but you are ridding the world of pineapples one at a time.
That sounds like s plan ...and an even better plan

That sounds like s plan ...and an even better plan :thumbsu:

That may have brought you back into EKA calculations for this season:

Orange Crush
sausageroll
TBD

Daylight

Some more Daylight.

Just a bit more Daylight.

Raz

Does she always carry a turnip? Like, is needing to throw one at you a regular thing?
She ran out of onions so she had some turnips on her belt, which was the style at the time.

Does she always carry a turnip? Like, is needing to throw one at you a regular thing?
She carries whatever she thinks she'll need to stop me doing stupid things

There is Men's beach volleyball?

Yeh there is.

Seth Rollins Wrestling GIF by WWE

I'm thinking of a new business plan here, Brian.

We start a turnip cart and follow Dinsdale and his wife around. Every time he does something stupid, sell a turnip.

We'll be able to retire within 2 years, tops!!

Womens Beach Volleyball at the Olympics versus a week of the Furies

Tough choices
Are the Furies all women who wear tight beachwear and prance around on the sand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of a new business plan here, Brian.

We start a turnip cart and follow Dinsdale and his wife around. Every time he does something stupid, sell a turnip.

We'll be able to retire within 2 years, tops!!
I knew I should've spoken to the patent office first

You're not just a brawny wrestler Duggs. Could also use the loophole to smuggle some pina coladas onboard.

1722924429659.png

That may have brought you back into EKA calculations for this season:

Orange Crush
sausageroll
TBD

Daylight

Some more Daylight.

Just a bit more Daylight.

Raz
Had a peak at OOB's/Swamprats thread to see what 18 pages of fuss could've been about...

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

You're not just a brawny wrestler Duggs. Could also use the loophole to smuggle some pina coladas onboard.

View attachment 2070496

Never had one in my life.

But it is on the bucket list. Probably be in a bucket once I have drank it as well.

Had a peak at OOB's/Swamprats thread to see what 18 pages of fuss could've been about...

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Absolute AIDS.

The youthful energy of a rookie I guess.

Trust me, we understand.

We wouldn't choose us, either.
I'd choose the Furies (well you and omgfridge really) for opinions on music so that's something 🤗

Have you listened to the new 200 Stab Wounds album btw? One of my favourites for the year. The album cover probably wouldn't get past the BF sensors so I'm not going to try.

Never had one in my life.

But it is on the bucket list. Probably be in a bucket once I have drank it as well.

Absolute AIDS.

The youthful energy of a rookie I guess.
Based on this post you should be hired by Sweet to teach multiquote to the rookies.

I'd choose the Furies (well you and omgfridge really) for opinions on music so that's something 🤗

Have you listened to the new 200 Stab Wounds album btw? One of my favourites for the year. The album cover probably wouldn't get past the BF sensors so I'm not going to try.

Not yet, but just looked up the album cover...yeah, don't post that 😆

Next gig is Triumph of Death (Tom Warrior playing the old Hellhammer material) at Croxton Park Hotel weekend after next, and thinking of going to Viscera Infest (Japanese gore/grind) at the Tote the next night. Now they also don't have suitable album covers.

Based on this post you should be hired by Sweet to teach multiquote to the rookies.

After many seasons I have learnt this technique.

There's a Rat rookie that could probably do with a lesson or 2.

But NOT from me hehe lol what's the SIM stand for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back