Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to receiving a present in the mail.

The Filth Wizard you didn't tell me you had a torrent of all things playing with you.
You've already received the gift. I put something out there, that for 4 seasons went undiscovered. And you discovered it. The gift was internal.

mike tyson boxing GIF

Just warming up for training

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t remember the last time I looked at The Pirate Bay. Was probably trying to download Bad Boys 2.

Oh yes it was in June.

He appears to have taken last weekend's milestone match loss harder than most. Never seen him move quite like that.
You wait until he wakes up

Also, that may or may not be Tonga Bob shadow boxing... and off screen is Mrs Dins holding a bag of turnips if I make one move forward
Milo Kerrigan ain't got shit on me.

You've already received the gift. I put something out there, that for 4 seasons went undiscovered. And you discovered it. The gift was internal.

"...it's the friends you make along the way..."

Also, that may or may not be Tonga Bob shadow boxing... and off screen is Mrs Dins holding a bag of turnips if I make one move forward

brian_muz and I are behind her with our turnip cart, ready to keep her supplied and ourselves rich.

Last edited:
I'd choose the Furies (well you and omgfridge really) for opinions on music so that's something 🤗
Hello friend.

Hope your anime journey is also continuing. I've made my way back into the SC with some decent themes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back