Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi TheInjuryFactory, good week to be meeting you and the Wazzas as tomorrow I fly into Kal. Which means I'll also be visiting a very esteemed establishment.

Flying Dc Comics GIF by DC

You guys should have seen how DESPERATE TheInjuryFactory was to recruit me in S29.

But he is as washed up as me these days, current Warriors captain is probably spudmaster who I have made cry on several occasions so its no wonder I didn't get a recruitment PM from them.
Hey I can totally relate to your anecdote mate.

On my first day at a new job in Mumbai, my colleagues took me out for lunch. I ate something chicken-related and to say that it didn't agree with me was an understatement. I went home and slept for much of the rest of the day, but that night...

You guys should have seen how DESPERATE I was to find a toilet. I did thankfully and it performed the bare minimum of what was required of it. The whole experience made me cry on several occasions so it's no wonder I didn't want to have another bout of explosive diarrhoea again.

I'm not sure whether you are the toilet or the explosive diarrhoea in my analogy. Maybe both, you do span the genres after all.

And mazel tov to spudmaster for becoming Warriors captain. I for one welcome our potato overlords.

Hey I can totally relate to your anecdote mate.

On my first day at a new job in Mumbai, my colleagues took me out for lunch. I ate something chicken-related and to say that it didn't agree with me was an understatement. I went home and slept for much of the rest of the day, but that night...

You guys should have seen how DESPERATE I was to find a toilet. I did thankfully and it performed the bare minimum of what was required of it. The whole experience made me cry on several occasions so it's no wonder I didn't want to have another bout of explosive diarrhoea again.

I'm not sure whether you are the toilet or the explosive diarrhoea in my analogy. Maybe both, you do span the genres after all.

And mazel tov to spudmaster for becoming Warriors captain. I for one welcome our potato overlords.

Congratulations spudmaster

I'm thankful he has perfected the art. Perhaps it is the right time for him to take on some new pupils, as there are spuds aplenty around this neck of the woods.

Congratulations spudmaster

I'm thankful he has perfected the art. Perhaps it is the right time for him to take on some new pupils, as there are spuds aplenty around this neck of the woods.
Warriors sign SpudDuggan

You're gonna change your name to big_duggy?

One of them at least.

Might leave it until next season though so I can win the EKA.

Poor sausageroll will have to wait until another season before he wins it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of them at least.

Might leave it until next season though so I can win the EKA.

Poor sausageroll will have to wait until another season before he wins it.
I've been locked in for the Season 44 EKA. I'm happy to win another one in the meantime. but I see no problem with you winning one somewhere inbetween then and now :thumbsu:

I've been locked in for the Season 44 EKA. I'm happy to win another one in the meantime. but I see no problem with you winning one somewhere inbetween then and now :thumbsu:

Oi, it's not me, it's going to be a fresh faced rookie.

Snapchat-1537573920.jpg

know your opponents.png
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

1723001324207.png

Hello Wazzas, hope you're having a week.

It's time once again to peruse the wonderful world of Arthur Quinness and his collection of records, so that we can choose a couple to get to Know Our Opponents a bit better. And again this week there are a couple of records that I wish to bring to your attention. The first record is a group one, while the second record is an individual one.

The group record occurred on the 18th of June in 2006 at the Anthrocon festival in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, a festival that centered around Furry fandom. Never heard of it? Well allow me to burst your bubble of ignorant bliss. Furry fandom is a fanclub genre for a subculture that enjoys dressing as animals. 'Furries', as they are known, meet up at conferences and share their love of animal anthropomorphism that is, animals depicted with human characteristics, such as the rabbits in Watership Down [SPOILER ALERT: they die in the end].

Well on that fateful June day, 2489 Furries were in attendance at the same time whic stands to this day as the Guinness World Record for the Largest Gathering of Furries.

Now to the individual record, which relates to the Lazarus syndrome - the spontaneous return of cardiac activity after a patient has been pronounced dead, which is appropriate due to the period of time a few seasons ago post the split with the OOF faction and the discord devolutions that brough the once mighty Fighting Furies to the brink of oblivion. But, like that man that got turned into a newt by a witch, he got better.

And that takes us to introducing 58-year-old Velma Thomas from Nitro, West Virginia. Velma went into cardiac arrest at her house in May of 2008. Medics were able to establish a faint pulse after eight minutes of CPR. Her heart stopped twice after arriving at the hospital and she was placed on life support. Doctors attempted to lower her body temperature to prevent additional brain injury. She was declared clinically dead for 17 hours after doctors failed to detect brain activity. Her son, Tim Thomas, stated that "her skin had already started hardening, her hands and toes were curling up, they were already drawn". She was taken off life support and funeral arrangements were in progress. However, ten minutes after being taken off life support, she woke up and moved her arm and eventually recovered. Son Tim had to be called back from the Lamborghini dealership before he could spend Velma's inheritance.

So the Furies according to Guinness World Records - were pronounced dead for a while but have not only come back to life but have multiplied and are destroying convention centres all the way up & down the Eastern US seaboard.

Enjoy the rest of the week Wazzas!​

Well on that fateful June day, 2489 Furries were in attendance at the same time whic stands to this day as the Guinness World Record for the Largest Gathering of Furries.

So the Furies according to Guinness World Records - were pronounced dead for a while but have not only come back to life but have multiplied and are destroying convention centres all the way up & down the Eastern US seaboard.
Oh, you've already seen the video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back