Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I hereby propose that henceforth all Warriors-Furies matches be played for the Jack Karlson Memorial Trophy.

1723079638678.png

Fantastic idea .

Having said that, Mobbs reprogramming the Sim as we speak to sub me out 3 minutes into the game after putting one out on the full.

Having said that, Mobbs reprogramming the Sim as we speak to sub me out 3 minutes into the game after putting one out on the full.
That's a normal game for me.

That's a normal game for me.

Big Boy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he got to devour one last succulent Chinese meal :(
He never should have paid for a succulent Chinese meal ever again until his very last one.

Especially since he didn't pay for the OG.

He never should have paid for a succulent Chinese meal ever again until his very last one.

Especially since he didn't pay for the OG.
Well I'm taking comfort in the fact that he's now at the all-you-can-eat succulent Chinese buffet in the sky.

I hereby propose that henceforth all Warriors-Furies matches be played for the Jack Karlson Memorial Trophy.

A prize worth far more prestige than any SFA Premiership could hope to offer.

Will be an honour to run out on Sunday

The Filth Wizard can we please have the thread title altered to acknowledge the playing of the Jack Karlson Memorial Trophy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back