Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Coney Island Warriors : 10.7.67
Fighting Furies : 13.3.81
=====================================
CbRiF4a.png

Apologies for my absence today, but there was a game in the other, lesser, league I needed to be present for.

I feel like I say this every time we play the Warriors, but thank you for a fun week! Our threads are never spam fests, more a focus on quality from all who contribute, and from S35 onwards this has become my most anticipated match-up. Good luck for the rest of the season, and I look forward to our next battle for the Jack Karlson Memorial Trophy ❤️

Well done Furies, another victory on our road to glory!!

Thank you for your time today, MWPP 😀

The last few weeks in real life and virtual have been pretty average. So average that it might be time to take up break dancing.
That’s the spirit, Raffgun!

I've been thinking of changing my user name for years. We might just have a winner!!
I set “em up, you knock ‘em down.

IMG_0547.gif

Apologies for my absence today, but there was a game in the other, lesser, league I needed to be present for.

I feel like I say this every time we play the Warriors, but thank you for a fun week! Our threads are never spam fests, more a focus on quality from all who contribute, and from S35 onwards this has become my most anticipated match-up. Good luck for the rest of the season, and I look forward to our next battle for the Jack Karlson Memorial Trophy ❤️

Well done Furies, another victory on our road to glory!!

Thank you for your time today, MWPP 😀
How ****ing good was it mate! Ripper of a crowd too.

Congrats Furies on the win and best of luck for the remainder of the season or until we meet again for a double up.

Cheers for posting MWPP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coney Island Warriors : 10.7.67
Fighting Furies : 13.3.81
Typical.

But in real life I'm smiling, because my real team and my pretend team are ****ing awesome. Would not swap them for anything, not even a bag of jelly babies

The last few weeks in real life and virtual have been pretty average. So average that it might be time to take up break dancing.
I've always been a big fan of your dancing

Congrats on the win Furies and thanks for the week. Looks like we're getting close but too far Warriors.

Also yes I did melt off the internet for the weekend on Saturday afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back