Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722899037510.png 1722899044236.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

The Gumbies are enjoying life with two wins on the trot and are coming into this game with a stingy defence and a strong attack. It is a worrying trip for the Royals but they will be buoyed by an away win against the Bombers in what ended up a tight struggle. As long as both teams put up more effort and care as this OP than we might see a true slobberknocker. We might not but imagine if we did!

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

View attachment 2070113View attachment 2070114

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

The Gumbies are enjoying life with two wins on the trot and are coming into this game with a stingy defence and a strong attack. It is a worrying trip for the Royals but they will be buoyed by an away win against the Bombers in what ended up a tight struggle. As long as both teams put up more effort and care as this OP than we might see a true slobberknocker. We might not but imagine if we did!

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

1722907969163.png

Tyreek Hill Peace GIF by The Undroppables

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah coming in hot 🔥 maybe I'll give you a rest this week?
nahnah moving to the forward line- noted. Can't see much ball heading inside the Royals' 50 this weekend.

Gumbies, come bant with a team that is trying to disassociate itself from British Royalty and pivot to the Ancient Egyptian kind (the internet still remembers, though). Should be a good week.

GWS Goose beez Jeremias Tigerlaird Mop NSWCROW BlueE bone2468 Aucklander Dory_77 rye saintkildaman StFly ossie_21 CatToTheFuture cats_09 HotPiesWithSauce Brick Loosener DinoSoar Supercheapgiants The_Wookie
This is what happens when you get resurrected from a canopic jar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back