Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you think I made it to the top?
Yep, the only captain in the league who delegates the B&F votes to other so he can get enough votes to win it.

I asked the nurse forr an eyepatch and she said try Harvey Norman
Don't worry, your eyes will outlive you. Your pupils will die late.

Yep, the only captain in the league who delegates the B&F votes to other so he can get enough votes to win it.
Listen Ten Hag GIF by Manchester United

Yo bone2468, for no particular reason, want to do the Gumbies' B&F votes this season?

That is straight from the Falconista playbook
Even makes you think it was your idea.

Beat me too it. With every game I feel like I've found my people, I'd probably play for unders if this was a physical team (and also as a HHF I'm only one bad game away from whatever our version of the WAFL/SANFL/VFL is.
SPAM (Sweet Provincial And Municipal) Football League. It really is a thing

Beat me too it. With every game I feel like I've found my people, I'd probably play for unders if this was a physical team (and also as a HHF I'm only one bad game away from whatever our version of the WAFL/SANFL/VFL is.
AnUltimateRessie likes this. But really, we don't have any spare HFFers available so I'll just drag you out and put you in a zorb ball so you can win a few one on one's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been on a high all day
The Fox girls are neighbours of mine and I just love them. Such good people.
Everyone knows what a Star Jess is, But I'm so happy for Noemie.
She is has been stuck in Jess' shadow, but never been anything but happy for despite being a star in her own right.
Yesterday she had her moment.
As a family, they are ridiculously successful with their dad Richard regarded as the best male kayaking champion of all time and Mum is a 7 time world champion and an Olympic medal winner herself.
Champions.

I've been on a high all day
The Fox girls are neighbours of mine and I just love them. Such good people.
Everyone knows what a Star Jess is, But I'm so happy for Noemie.
She is has been stuck in Jess' shadow, but never been anything but happy for despite being a star in her own right.
Yesterday she had her moment.
As a family, they are ridiculously successful with their dad Richard regarded as the best male kayaking champion of all time and Mum is a 7 time world champion and an Olympic medal winner herself.
Champions.
Pretty sure they're beating 80% of countries in the medal tally.

I love the kayak cross event. As brutal as the ski cross.

I see you're still wearing blue and gold...
Am I really, well that solves the ultimate question of if I'm blind or not.

No wonder people seem to hate me on the road when I'm driving.

april fools prank GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back