Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

What is Tarkyn_24’s legume of choice?

• Chickpeas

• Lentils

• Fava Beans

• Peanuts

• Adzuki Beans

• Appaloosa Beans

• None of these options are even real

• Who’s Tarkyn_24?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Particularly if you get to go to God's holiday destination in Penrith
Got plenty of time for the Rith. A lot of unenlightened city folk turn up their noses at the thought of it but they haven’t got a clue

Got plenty of time for the Rith. A lot of unenlightened city folk turn up their noses at the thought of it but they haven’t got a clue
The Panthers buffet breakfast was the greatest sight in the world to 10yo Dory. Plenty to love about Penrith

Should be a cracker day! What's on the agenda?
The World GIF

When we moved back out here, my wife put a photo up of high St which is tree lined from a high point with a nice mountain view.
My wives snobby aunty gushed on how amazing it looked and asked if it was Bowral. When she said Penrith she laughed and said no really, where is it :) :)
I love it here. Very underrated spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found out that 37 years of wearing glasses is over

And that my unit has gathered more dust than I could ever see

Now I have to adjust my punching and hit the ball instead of the other round thing in front of me

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby

Back