Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

And Sunday is going to bad on field as well!

Bad week to be special it seems.

Oh yes Mobbs most definitely
I'll be happy to take your word for it! Glad news, because you'll need players that are any good to be of any chance this Sunday.

I'll be happy to take your word for it! Glad news, because you'll need players that are any good to be of any chance this Sunday.
Then you should be quite happy at the glad news that we have several players that could be described as any good Mobbs !

Then you should be quite happy at the glad news that we have several players that could be described as any good Mobbs !
With so many players from either team that are any good, how we are not the MOTR* I cannot even begin to contemplate.

* Match Of The Round ( for DERRINALPHIL )

I've been continuing to contemplate. And have now concluded the contemplation period. It's only the beginning that I seem to have trouble with.

And the sweet stuff. I have trouble with the sweet stuff. Billy Idol once said that about me.

Last edited:
What's your favourite thing about playing with the Roys, JJ?
judge judy most likes the inspirational singalongs led by the captain, eg:

Hey Marcel, keep the past to yourself,
Nine hundred pages and it's weighing down my shelf.
They say you're the father of the modern novel,
Yeah you make no sense and you're boring as hell.

judge judy most likes the inspirational singalongs led by the captain, eg:

Hey Marcel, keep the past to yourself,
Nine hundred pages and it's weighing down my shelf.
They say you're the father of the modern novel,
Yeah you make no sense and you're boring as hell.
Thanks for answering, JJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't keep up with all the threads I get tagged in.
2726720621dfd321f58ddbd843bad64b.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back