Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooooo is por_please_ya building cool stuff?
I think I count 15 houses and a garden park in this little spot in Nou Camp (just below Stadium in the Sky / Underground Stadiumall built by por_please_ya - on Blindeye St, Magruder Circuit and a small dead-end street that she gave me a name for but I already forgot it.

And btw her places are fully furnished, not barren shells like my houses and life.
porps_precinct_nc.gif

Putting the bins out is an art form, the bin has to face the right way, it has to be fully closed so the crows cant get in…even the slightest bit of a gap and it’s over. It has to sit on a flat area and away from the curb so parked cars don’t hit it, it has to be in a spot cars can’t park in front of it! And it has to be put out on the correct night and bought in early in the morning because the lid is now open and rain is filling it up which means all your rubbish will stick to the bottom and get soggy and putrid.

It’s almost as technical as putting a team sheet in.
You Get Me Yes GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Putting the bins out is an art form, the bin has to face the right way, it has to be fully closed so the crows cant get in…even the slightest bit of a gap and it’s over. It has to sit on a flat area and away from the curb so parked cars don’t hit it, it has to be in a spot cars can’t park in front of it! And it has to be put out on the correct night and bought in early in the morning because the lid is now open and rain is filling it up which means all your rubbish will stick to the bottom and get soggy and putrid.

It’s almost as technical as putting a team sheet in.
I agree with all the above, but want to know: Fitted team sheets or flat team sheets?

I think I count 15 houses and a garden park in this little spot in Nou Camp (just below Stadium in the Sky / Underground Stadiumall built by por_please_ya - on Blindeye St, Magruder Circuit and a small dead-end street that she gave me a name for but I already forgot it.

And btw her places are fully furnished, not barren shells like my houses and life.
View attachment 2073369
Marauders Lane, after MWPP :)

And blimey didn't realise I made that many 🤣🤣

Marauders Lane, after MWPP :)

And blimey didn't realise I made that many 🤣🤣
Now I remember! And I reckon the only thing that made you eventually stop was running out of places to move Eevee to!

Now I remember! And I reckon the only thing that made you eventually stop was running out of places to move Eevee to!
Hahahaha yes pretty much 🤣 🤣 i could put her in with the sheep across from those two empty lots lol. It's easier to have a horse when I need more supplies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's one for you Headless :
Can you spot an anagram of a cranially deprived Demon in this gif?

View attachment 2073238

I got this easily without a second thought it's HINDEALLA!

H E A D L ... I N

Headlin'.jpg

I then had a second thought...

Then I scrolled through the rest of the thread to see if anyone had done the leg work for me

Then I was upset

Oh there must have been a footy match just finish.
{checks afl website}
Oh yeah, that'll do it!
Collingwood coughed up a 27 point lead, 100,000 Carlton supporters logged on at once.

You got it! Well done :)

Additionally "Coletra" is some of the letters of a past Sweet FA player called "The Coletrain". And Snogard is obviously "Dragons" in reverse (inspired by some Dragons signature some players wears).

You got it! Well done :)

Additionally "Coletra" is some of the letters of a past Sweet FA player called "The Coletrain". And Snogard is obviously "Dragons" in reverse (inspired by some Dragons signature some players wears).

As a reward can you put my name in an anagram for some land? Don't dismiss the idea straight off the bat, there's a lot you can do with tgrs Mobbs

Yours Sincerely,
tgrs (the poster with the easily anagram-able name)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back