Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

hugh-laurie-house.gif

But I like being the first .

Poor Mrs. ant555...

Why? Doesn’t everyone drive unleaded?

I don’t even know what you’re talking about… what is it? Rocket fuel?

Australia phased out tetraethyl lead in 2002, USA in 1996.

Algeria phased it out in 2021.

it costs too much for most people . they ususally run REg Unleaded 95 in their cars

Most modern engines should have 98 octane as it cleaner and more economical to run

But when the economy is crap stick to the oily rag

That all depends on the engine management system in place, many ICE can't modify ignition timing enough to take full advantage of extra octane.

You can test this in your car by running about 5 tanks of regular octane fuel, keeping close tabs on mileage. Then run about 5 tanks of premium. Compare the mileage, did it go up? If so, your suggestion has merit.

Of course, you have to also factor in the cost increase of premium vs. regular fuel. The final metric should be $$/mile or km, but if you ran the test right, you have all the data you need.

The problem here in the States is that we usually use corn-based ethanol as the primary octane booster. Unfortunately, ethanol has lower energy content than the petroleum based fractions in gasoline, cancelling out most of that mileage benefit.

Just wait until you get me going on tribology!

Raz is our new Captain

He is posting for all of us now
Dare i say it but it seems the Swamprats have now turned into some sort of travelling circus, with Raz obviously being the ringmaster of the entire operation.:laughv1:

Last edited:
Goto bed lol you need rest for training day on Friday
I'm more concerned about you mate. At the rate you're going, you wont have anything left in the tank for the game on Sunday.:laughv1:

Anyway i was talking about the Skyhooks a few days ago, but i was on the phone and i'm not so good at the technological side of things when i'm using the phone!

I'm back on the desktop pc now though, and here is the Skyhooks and their Lygon Street Limbo. Even without the Carlton/Lygon Street reference it's still a great tune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway i was talking about the Skyhooks a few days ago, but i was on the phone and i'm not so good at the technological side of things when i'm using the phone!

I'm back on the desktop pc now though, and here is the Skyhooks and their Lygon Street Limbo. Even without the Carlton/Lygon Street reference it's still a great tune.

Great Aussie band .

This is not a style of music i usually go for, but the Spotify DJ played it for me. He said here's something to get you right out of your comfort zone!

Anyway here is the song and i thought it was quite a nice little ditty to tell you the truth!

This is not a style of music i usually go for, but the Spotify DJ played it for me. He said here's something to get you right out of your comfort zone!

Anyway here is the song and i thought it was quite a nice little ditty to tell you the truth!

Music night lol

Hickory dickory dock
Three Rats ran up a clock
The clock struck one
But the other two managed to get away

****ing hell Ligma Pickitt and your arseh*le buddy Greenery

You 3 must really enjoy the taste of shit from having your fingers so far up each others anus,

Perhaps if you stopped wagging each others head you could smell the roses and not your combined stench.
FAz3.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back