Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely didn't know what you were saying. I was trying to figure it out.

There is much to do.
In fairness to Raz his posts do appear to be legible. Well at least to me they do anyway!:laughv1:

There actually was adverts like this back in the day.:laughv1:

sei_29456430-dba8.jpg
Ah, 2nd rate, pretty sure doctors recommended Camels

Some were belter ads thou

1723155799216.png

The Ekka starts today and for those that know what that is will understand or possibly not… my friggin excitement!

Happy Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

I have planned out MY day for Sunday to the bloody minute lol….which livestock we will be seeing and when, the fashion parade, which shows we will be watching and all the cake and fruit and vege displays that I want to see this year before my child empties my bank account in show bags, ice creams, Dagwood dogs, balloons and toys and rides and games!

And ofc finishing off with the fireworks and the monster trucks!!

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

This is me is real life right now 😉
Yeah saw it on TV while i was having coffee in bed, you have to see that guy who can do the Limbo under the height of a small water bottle. I tried it and now the Mrs is driving me to the hospital.

The Ekka starts today and for those that know what that is will understand or possibly not… my friggin excitement!

Happy Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

I have planned out MY day for Sunday to the bloody minute lol….which livestock we will be seeing and when, the fashion parade, which shows we will be watching and all the cake and fruit and vege displays that I want to see this year before my child empties my bank account in show bags, ice creams, Dagwood dogs, balloons and toys and rides and games!

And ofc finishing off with the fireworks and the monster trucks!!

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

This is me is real life right now 😉
Of course- Redneck Princess, so easy to visualize.

How can they be anti Blues ?

We have Cerra and Acres, :p wonderful footy players.
The Dockers serve a handy purpose as a development academy for Carlton imo.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah saw it on TV while i was having coffee in bed, you have to see that guy who can do the Limbo under the height of a small water bottle. I tried it and now the Mrs is driving me to the hospital.
Ah, wondered (not really), what the circus stuff is about on TV-thought the Olympics were on.

Gotta stop being lazy, when I turn on Computer TV comes on (2 Sansung screens)

GET YOUR HAND OFF HIS PENIS!!!
Ah the poor democracy manifest/succulent Chinese meal man has passed away. An absolute true blue Aussie legend so he was imo.

too many one eyed supporters think the Umpires love the Blues and a conmspiasrcy of the AFL to help Carlton win by fixturing et
Oh shut up Raz.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back