Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya far too nice mate…

This is where you say….

**** OFF CHEESE DICK

Apologies but I tried to put that as politically and socially correct as possible!

Anyway…. On that note!

It’s ladies night!

Sorry Raz that you are in a team of crusty old fools… except philreich ….hes a ****ing exception!

The rest of you asses…. I hope we thump you miserable bastards on Sunday!

[B]We tried to give you some guidance ... BUT you chose to take directions from the opposition instead”[/B]

How was this guidance given????
Would love to see those emails….bet it’s full of a caring and nurturing support to a new Rookie, I’m sure! 🫂
Go getem DP
Wonder Woman Fight GIF by DC

So what are you up tp Raz
LEts keep it QOOTY focused.

Roll on SUnday should be as fun game

Sadly cant influence the result it in the hands of the QOOTY GODs .
Do you mean your Leaders damicky and philreich have not told you how to do this?

As someone who watched Pickitt hit the thousand, both Raz & DemurePrincess are a LONG way back at this point if they are going to make it by Sunday afternoon
yeah I was there too.

he posted a lot of 1, another post 2, another post 3, another post 4................. ANd when I say that I literally mean just the number and nothing else.

his 1000 was a claytons 1000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many teams will he sign contracts for before joining team 14 this time? I retirement in there again too I hope

Retirement will happen in December again like the last two times.

weird of you to show up on cue like this, senor m!

but are you saying there is a pattern to this behaviour ?

To be fair, I’ve been reading in & out of this thread supporting my son Pickitt all week.

But yes—- there is a pattern to damicky ‘s retirement routines. They happen towards the back end of the even numbered season in December, involve an elaborate thread claiming that he’s leaving for ever and deleting his account.

Then Damicky is back posting within a few weeks at a new club, normally a club that had spoken about recruiting him months earlier.

Did you know that Cadsky had damicky locked to move to the Wonders before Damicky even left the Furies for the Demons??

Did you know that @Cadsky had @damicky locked to move to the Wonders before Damicky even left the Furies for the Demons??
I did not know this, senor m! it had happened prior to my time.

I would tell a story about how CRAZY and INTERESTING his latest retirement was but I'll probably get a message from damicky shortly and ill get in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back