Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like AFL media

I'm terrified of Barrett finding this place to live out his dreams of "independent journalism".

Although I'm pretty sure he already gets much of his material from the main board (particularly the scandals and rumours sub board).

I'm terrified of Barrett finding this place to live out his dreams of "independent journalism".

Although I'm pretty sure he already gets much of his material from the main board (particularly the scandals and rumours sub board).
IF it's true that AFL journos peruse Bigfooty for rumour stories...
THEN almost no one would be surprised.

Sliding Secret Door GIF by Durovin Bathrooms

Done in true Damo style of it not being remotely close to an actual sliding door scenario.

Who's the full back I'll be kicking 1 goal and 2 behinds on this week?

No way I can sustain my position in the Fred race, too much of a potato for that.

Who's the full back I'll be kicking 1 goal and 2 behinds on this week?

No way I can sustain my position in the Fred race, too much of a potato for that.
Aucklander is fresh off keeping Brenton Davy to zero disposals!

Oh, and he'll break your ankle if you successfully kick his or any Gumbies' behinds.

Oh, and he'll break your ankle if you successfully kick his or any Gumbies' behinds.

Might just have to kick a few more with threats like that.

The Shield Wrestling GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, that wouldn't affect Shaun's effectiveness...

You know, that wouldn't affect Shaun's effectiveness...

There's that much arthritis in my ankles they're nearly unbreakable.

Only one man on earth could get the job done.

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gumbies FFC v Fighting Furies @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back