Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Cocker live too, did the whole concert with a bottle of Jacks in his hand haha.
I found a cooler version and edited the post.

Amazing you saw Cocker live though!

I found a cooler version and edited the post.

Amazing you saw Cocker live though!
I can’t remember where, either Perth or up North somewhere.
The most disappointing and worst concert I ever went to was Bob Dylan, he did bizarre versions of his songs on an electric guitar and he was so cold and shit…everyone was screaming for Hurricane as an encore but he didn’t even play it, just finished his set and walked off the stage. Everyone wanted their money back.

This is such a beautiful song, and the empty rocking chair for Roy Orbison. REAL musicians.

Hardly any of 'em left now, so sad.

I disagree. The way to manangatang's heart has been and always will be through interpretive dance.
Thought I spotted him in the crowd last week

Olympics Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist

Bombers that are of the other Bombers persuasion as well if theres any of them left and sausageroll my dear friend who I have played more games in Sweet F.A with than anyone else

What do you guys reckon about no send off for Dys at home

Seems pretty stiff to me (leave it) and Brad Scott did himself no favours with his response to the question in the press conference imo

Bombers that are of the other Bombers persuasion as well if theres any of them left and sausageroll my dear friend who I have played more games in Sweet F.A with than anyone else

Seems pretty stiff to me (leave it) and Brad Scott did himself no favours with his response to the question in the press conference imo
Well, if we had've selected him we probably wouldn't have won.

Oh, wait....

Shit move by a shit bloke at a shit club.

I can’t remember where, either Perth or up North somewhere.
The most disappointing and worst concert I ever went to was Bob Dylan, he did bizarre versions of his songs on an electric guitar and he was so cold and shit…everyone was screaming for Hurricane as an encore but he didn’t even play it, just finished his set and walked off the stage. Everyone wanted their money back.

I heard the same about Eric Clapton. Played song after song with no crowd interaction and walks off the stage.

I'd be thanks mate good show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the same about Eric Clapton. Played song after song with no crowd interaction and walks off the stage.

I'd be thanks mate good show.
The biggest problem with Dylan was he didn’t play the songs people paid to see and the ones he did play were almost unrecognisable, he kinda just sat and thrashed them out on a weird electric set up like it wasn’t Dylan, and then to not do an encore despite people really screaming for Hurricane and just walk off without once even looking at the crowd was pretty crap.

I mean Dylan is Dylan but it was just a disappointing concert all around and not worth $200 or whatever we paid in those days was a lot of money.

Does anyone in the Sweet FA remember Proper Gander ???
Yes - thanks for asking, Jabba73.

And that's 196-game, 3x All-Sweet FA, 2x premiership winning, Fred Medalist Proper Gander to you.

We really have to better coordinate our responses, Gander.
You can take the next one and I’ll wait to see which direction we are headed

Pugsley, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't that Clapton gig here? It entered legendary status of the arrogance of the performer.

A mate of mine recalls a Joe Cocker concert that he saw where Cocker spent most of it smashed as and lying on his back singing. That'd be money well spent.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

Languid start to the day. Catching up with some chums later. May be quaffing involved.

Whatever you do today, do it leisurely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back