Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh No, I've run out of Jack, been sitting there staring at me for weeks and went in one session.

The cake is rising, think I have 10 or 29 mins to go, hope it don't start overflowing like the Scary horror film big Ooze thing.

Ah, I have reinforcements have some Jim in fridge, all will be good, have stuff for a second baking attempt tomorrow if this is a fail.
Rather specific options...and quite some time apart. Have you decided which yet?

edit: oh cmon! beat me by like a nanosecond with your post.

Rather specific options...and quite some time apart. Have you decided which yet?

edit: oh cmon! beat me by like a nanosecond with your post.
Lol, I looked at the time ,then forgot it, just went by the Golden brown edge in the end,

Now my dilemma is do I try some tonight, or wait for my visitor tomorrow, so it at least looks good,

Lol, I looked at the time ,then forgot it, just went by the Golden brown edge in the end,

Now my dilemma is do I try some tonight, or wait for my visitor tomorrow, so it at least looks good,
Wait, I have a timer, must remember to use that next time. I mean it's sitting there on the oven by magnets- hmmm, have some things to work on.

It was a far cry from the wedding cake though - you really outdid yourself with that one.
[naughty-ish cake, discretion advised etc etc]
"Naughty-ish"

image.png

:huh:

Apparently the first testicular protection was worn in 1874, and the first helmet was worn in 1974. This means that it took men 100 years to work out that their brains were important too.

Women - stop laughing!!!

We all know which head does most of our thinking...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it would be just as bad rocking up to a baby shower and seeing one of those cakes with a baby coming out of a vag!

Now that is ****ing scary!

I just can’t! 😂😂😂

"Mmmmm, is that raspberry?"

I've supplied some pre or post game cookies for the Coney Island Warriors team on Sunday.

Personally myself i'd prefer if they decide to go stuffing their faces before the game. That should work out to our advantage then!:laughv1:

cookie-monster-eating-mrvgp56xycb25hhf.gif

I've supplied some pre or post game cookies for the Coney Island Warriors team on Sunday.

Personally myself i'd prefer if they decide to go stuffing their faces before the game. That should work out to our advantage then!:laughv1:

You're far too kind mate. Compliments to the chef.
1723746982240.gif

Oh dear...hang on a minute...what extras did you lace them with??? Why have I taken a ride into space on the spudster?
WAKE ME UP ALREADY!

1723747220434.gif

Slip them the "special cookies" just before our game Sunday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back