Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

No, still in Melbourne (which ironically has perfect conditions today). Absolutely stunned by the scoreline, though acknowledge North have checked out. Can't believe we're in finals a couple of seasons ahead of time (not expecting much in September, the whole thing is a free hit).
Hawks could cause havoc in September mate, playing great footy.

Hawks could cause havoc in September mate, playing great footy.

Sweating on the fixture now...have Iron Maiden tickets for the Saturday in Week 1. Afternoon game would suit me perfectly, I'd leave the G (well, the Bullring) and walk (well, stagger) to Rod Laver for the gig. Really hoping we don't get the Sat night slot.

When the tour went on sale, my reaction was "why would you schedule a major tour for Melbourne in September? Oh well, not my problem for a couple more years."

Sweating on the fixture now...have Iron Maiden tickets for the Saturday in Week 1. Afternoon game would suit me perfectly, I'd leave the G (well, the Bullring) and walk (well, stagger) to Rod Laver for the gig. Really hoping we don't get the Sat night slot.

When the tour went on sale, my reaction was "why would you schedule a major tour for Melbourne in September? Oh well, not my problem for a couple more years."
If Brisbane win looks like you're playing the Bulldogs, big chance for Saturday afternoon.

If Brisbane win looks like you're playing the Bulldogs, big chance for Saturday afternoon.

On current form Hawks v Dogs will be a brilliant game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day campaigners.

Waiting to see how much the sim hates me today.

Regardless, one W for the Furies coming up.

Game day campaigners.

You haven't seen anything.

You want to see the Qooty Gods hate someone, watch me get subbed out in the first quarter again.

You haven't seen anything.

You want to see the Qooty Gods hate someone, watch me get subbed out in the first quarter again.

This would be hilarious.

I pray to the Qooty Gods that this happens.

Game day campaigners.

IMG_4584.jpeg

I prayed to the SIM gods on Tuesday so I think I may have gotten in first!

So thanks for coming today! 👍🏻

The day of destiny has arrived for Carlton. D Day has arrived for the both the OOB's and the Furies as well.

A good bunch so they are compared to the crowd of muppets we had to endure last week!:laughv1:

It's time to lay down a marker today though and produce a performance that's says to the rest of the league, we're the OOB's we're the champions and we're still very much the team to beat. C'mon the OOB's!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back