Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Wazza is sporting the biggest tackle gents?
Me and pantskyle are both in the top 20 greatest Sweet FA tackles of all time.

afrRGgd.png

Last edited:

It's Saturday night, and it's reaching feverpitch at the Collosseum as the Wonders caters prepare things for the big game tomorrow.

American style pizza and hotdog supplies arrived aok today ready for the visiting fans.

Stayin Alive is blasting out of the heavy duty sound system, and the Coke is flowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Saturday night, and it's reaching feverpitch at the Collosseum as the Wonders caters prepare things for the big game tomorrow.

American style pizza and hotdog supplies arrived aok today ready for the visiting fans.

Stayin Alive is blasting out of the heavy duty sound system, and the Coke is flowing.

It feels like a Wednesday night to me. Hopefully this doesn’t mean I end up in hospital :(

Do the Warriors usually donate to the Democrats, the Republicans, the Libertarians, or the sperm bank?

I Love You Swimming GIF by Sam Omo
I can safely say the Warriors go for a solid "None of the Above" with these options.

Do the Warriors usually donate to the Democrats, the Republicans, the Libertarians, or the sperm bank?

I can safely say the Warriors go for a solid "None of the Above" with these options.
Hold up, don't be too hasty. What do these Librarytarians do? I don't mind the occasional book.

Quick snap poll

3 most hated sports stars?

1. Bron James
2. Taylor Walker
3. Ben Simmons

We donate dog corpses to worm farms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back