Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh My God What GIF by WWE

Oh no, fair dinkum?
Apparently after showing everyone my Sweet FA+ stats page I was considered to be overqualified for my position, who would’ve thought!

Free piss and a day at the races was put on by the bosses at work, feel free to fill in the blanks 🥳

You now have a girlfriend.

Problem is ....

She used to be the bosses' GF....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be a few late nights following the tennis. How good was Kokkinakis and Alexi Popryn too. I have it from the mother of a tennis player who has now retired that Kokki is one of the nicest young men on the circuit. I'm hoping he will go far in the US Open.

Thanasi Kokkinakis def. Stefanos Tsitsipas 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-3, 7-5

He's gone mad with POWER!

Took a while. It went mad after about 5 minutes.

Then collapsed into a sobbing heap where I've remained ever since.

I think he might be yelling at you and everyone else at the moment.

Nope, just stole an old ladies purse, she was yelling at me, definitely talking dirty to me.

Going to be a few late nights following the tennis. How good was Kokkinakis and Alexi Popryn too. I have it from the mother of a tennis player who has now retired that Kokki is one of the nicest young men on the circuit. I'm hoping he will go far in the US Open.

Thanasi Kokkinakis def. Stefanos Tsitsipas 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-3, 7-5
i love tennis but hate the US open and the god damn timezones.

I bet LukeParkerno1 will be joining you in the late nights/early mornings

Nope, just stole an old ladies purse, she was yelling at me, definitely talking dirty to me.

Shaun's guide to getting a woman's attention!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back