Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetFA.png

SEASON 38 ROUND 6 - ROYS FFC V SIN CITY SWAMPRATS @ BRUNSWICK JUNCTION OVAL

Oh my god! I'm doing the Match Threads for this week. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Why did I agree to this? It certainly doesn't feel like something I would do. Really, I should be banned from doing stuff like this. Chief should really install a pop-up that asks "Are you sure, bruv?" whenever I volunteer to do any extracurricular duties. It would be much safer that way. We really don't want important stuff like this falling into my hands. What kind of ridiculous league are you running here The Filth Wizard??

I don't know anything about these teams.

The Roys v Swamprats? What is this, some kind of weird "Man versus Wild Animal" documentary on Netflix? I will not be renewing my subscription if this is the kind of crap they're dishing up now. Bring back Mindhunter!

But if I check the ladder (how handsome is Falconista !) it appears the Roys (2-2) are just holding their spot in the top 8, after beating the Hawks last week.

The Swamprats (3-2) are just outside the top 4 based on percentage, after defeating the Dragons. Useful, factual information! See, now we're rolling.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

For the Roys, both _Mike_ and DERRINALPHIL kicked 3 goals last week, spreading the Dragon's defence thin.

SpecialBruce had a pretty special game, racking up 26 disposals and 2 goals, for 91DT points.

Over at the Swamprats, okeydoke7 was impressive, kicking a nice 6.2. I didn't really need to write this bit, I'm sure he'll let everyone know. Repeatedly.

Meanwhile, BloodySwan the guy that tried to retire, then chickened out, had a pretty good game. He had 30 disposals and kicked 2.3, for 105DT points.

I'm never doing this ever again.

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Thank you for the write up Footypie32, it’s nice to be relevant in this league again, if only for the week.

Now - one of my favourite teams, the Roys!

This post is 1 more than I mustered before the Dragons game last week.

But I have a lot more interest in the opposition this week.

Looking forward to it.

Morning Roys: looking forward to the week - well the next few days anyway. A mate and I are driving to Canberra on Saturday, so I might not be too active in here on the weekend.

Well done to Footypie32 for having a crack at doing the match threads. It's no easy task, so good on you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Roys: looking forward to the week - well the next few days anyway. A mate and I are driving to Canberra on Saturday, so I might not be too active in here on the weekend.

Well done to Footypie32 for having a crack at doing the match threads. It's no easy task, so good on you mate.

Hi Phil

We meet again in SFA ! Enjoy Canberra, one of my favourite spots to visit in Australia!

Also

91iem0.jpg

:$

Hi Phil

We meet again in SFA ! Enjoy Canberra, one of my favourite spots to visit in Australia!

Also

91iem0.jpg

:$
I'm prepared to declare a truce - for now. But If we go out in straight sets again, Ken will be out the door faster than you can say, " Bombers for the spoon."

I'm prepared to declare a truce - for now. But If we go out in straight sets again, Ken will be out the door faster than you can say, " Bombers for the spoon."
Does win the 1st one, lose the Prelim count as straight sets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back