Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, there is a empty match slot for this weekend...

Also, **** you Thrilla. I just had to endure a week in a Bombers thread, and I'd rather not be dragged into a second one in as many weeks.
Pfft spare a thought for me then

At last count, there will only be 15 in front of you. 😉
And we are all desperately trying to get out of the way ...

How are you feeling about Friday night mate - I reckon you've got those Dogs covered.

Pity the game is played in week 1 as it should be amazing. Their forward height will stretch our backline, but we're not so reliant on our stars, with a very even contribution around the ground. Real toss of the coin feeling with this one.

At last count, there will only be 15 in front of you. 😉
I said the same thing to a bloke who said, "I want to punch Kane Cornes in the nose." However thinking back on it, I was probably being a bit conservative.

Pity the game is played in week 1 as it should be amazing. Their forward height will stretch our backline, but we're not so reliant on our stars, with a very even contribution around the ground. Real toss of the coin feeling with this one.
It's just nice to have the footy back this weekend - not a fan of the pre finals bye!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLUEALLTHRU did I tell you this one?

A bear walks up to a rabbit in the woods and says, "Excuse me Mr. Rabbit, but do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?"

The rabbit replies, "No Mr. Bear - I don't have that problem."

So the bear wipes his arse with the rabbit.

Aussies making short work of the Scots here.
1/113 off six overs! 👀
Highest ever score in a T20I power play.
Jack Jarvis won't remember his first over against the Aussies with much fondness - it went for 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back