Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Is this because schmuttt punched a truck after we lost to you after the siren in 2018?
Dragons culture.

(Also played for the Demons back in the day, but I don't recall any truck punching then!)

schmuttt do you want to build a snowman (by joining Mount Buller Demons)?
I have a permanent image of the two of you in my mind. You sitting quietly in the passenger seat, schmuttt driving white knuckled while talkback radio details some recent Demons mishap.

Not sure I've seen a poster dominate a thread like p4p1 is dominating this one.

I'm really sorry you have to be on the other end of it, Gumbies.
Gralin can you update the thread title to reflect p4p1's coming of age in front of our very eyes?

I feel after this week the secret will be out that we have an on-field and off-field WEAPON.

Gralin can you update the thread title to reflect p4p1's coming of age in front of our very eyes?

I feel after this week the secret will be out that we have an on-field and off-field WEAPON.
I don't normally use my powers for good though C2R I'll have to think about if I can bring myself to do that or not

It's the quiet ones you should fear.

Watch as The_Wookie fresh off a promotion to the forward line, kicks a handful of majors.

I have a permanent image of the two of you in my mind. You sitting quietly in the passenger seat, schmuttt driving white knuckled while talkback radio details some recent Demons mishap.
If I was to credit schmuttt with one thing, which I will do right now, it is that Stage 1 Anger and Stage 2 Denial are generally over quite quickly.

Stage 3 Bargaining is generally a lengthy process ("Like, I'm not asking for much.... but I would l would give up BigFooty if it meant we would play four consistent quarters!" or "We don't even have to win, I just don't want to be embarrassed") followed by Stage 4 Acceptance.

Stage 4 generally ends with a statement such as "I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just disappointed" or of course when the MCG security guards ask us to move on and stop snapping things.

If I was to credit schmuttt with one thing, which I will do right now, it is that Stage 1 Anger and Stage 2 Denial are generally over quite quickly.

Stage 3 Bargaining is generally a lengthy process ("Like, I'm not asking for much.... but I would l would give up BigFooty if it meant we would play four consistent quarters!" or "We don't even have to win, I just don't want to be embarrassed") followed by Stage 4 Acceptance.

Stage 4 generally ends with a statement such as "I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just disappointed" or of course when the MCG security guards ask us to move on and stop snapping things.
schmuttt got his wish. Now we play four consistently awful quarters 🥳

It's the quiet ones you should fear.

Watch as The_Wookie fresh off a promotion to the forward line, kicks a handful of majors.

But will he be watching that’s the real question

3 donuts in the last 3 match threads suggests

Matthew Broderick GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mine cost me $10k a few months ago. But what do you do?
They make your house a home.
a great advert for pet insurance.
We got a new dog last Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back