Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sure at the time slice bread was a great invention, but I think this saying may be out of doubt. Since the invention of sliice bread, we put a man on the moon, created the ability to transplant organs and we carry all the information known to man in our pocket.
Perhaps one of these could supplant slice bread as the benchmark.
AND p4p1 debuted for the Mount Buller Demons. :whitecheck:

Would you post about it in a simulated football league gameday thread on the online text-based discussion forum BigFooty instead?
Is the online text-based football discussion forum anonymous?

Probably before Trump was a candidate but when I first head of Tucker and watched a couple of things, I remember thinking what he was saying was reasonable and logical.

ETA: this is to point out there may have been a time or at least an issue that he wasn't a bit batshit crazy about.
Even this latest one, where the guy being interviewed said Hitler wanted peace (he failed to mention after invading Austria, Czechoslovakia, and Poland) and it was Churchill and the West who declared war, Tucker didn't sound too bad. Except for the fact he'd throw in some overt racism every 10 minutes or so.

But hey, the joke's on me. I monetised Elon by clicking on the link on Twitter, and then I monetised Tucker by watching two hours of drivel. So who's the fool?

I often wonder if this is the case.

Paul Murray in Australia strikes me as someone who might be putting it on.

Peta Credlin, Andrew Bolt and Miranda Divine Im pretty sure are genuine muppets.
Fun fact: Paul Murray has triple-strength chairs in his studio lest one breaks while he's on air.

his dad was in the CIA
I love reading stuff about the CIA in the 50s and 60s.

People say things aren't rigged.

But I tell ya, after reading some of the shenanigans that went on, and after the expose about what happened in season 19 with the Dragons, who the **** knows? Maybe Kamala really is black. Wait. Maybe she isn't black. ****, I forgot what I'm arguing.

I love reading stuff about the CIA in the 50s and 60s.

People say things aren't rigged.

But I tell ya, after reading some of the shenanigans that went on, and after the expose about what happened in season 19 with the Dragons, who the ** knows? Maybe Kamala really is black. Wait. Maybe she isn't black. **, I forgot what I'm arguing.

This single-handedly made me love the League.

Last edited:
I’ve started watching Slow Horses, love it so far.
It's very good.

Jackson Lamb reminds me of cooney. Lazy, likes a kebab, bit of a slob, been around forever, but the bastard delivers every time.

Hi fellow Gumbies who don't know who cooney is.

DON'T LET HIM GET THE BALL, EVER.

Nothing worse than hearing the away fans go "wooo" whenever he gets the ball.
Woooooo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

Thursday. Grocery shopping.

Whatever you do today, try to to do it positively.

Geez, that's what I'm trying to do.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

Thursday. Grocery shopping.

Whatever you do today, try to to do it positively.

Geez, that's what I'm trying to do.
Sounds like a plan mate enjoy

I'm at work.

But I was at home last night when I posted the post you quoted.

...and in the off chance you're interested, work and home is currently in the USA
I read that as work and home is currently in the IGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back