Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

Have a lovely day. I'm going to.

Whatever you do today, do it with be gusto.
We have dinner booked for a very nice Japanese restaurant tonight Mogs.

I will eat with gusto!

What’s going on here, a bit of morning glory?
I bet beez started it all.
Silly billy.

Swingers night is the second Saturday of the month, not the first.

Sounds fantastic.

And Japanese food is made to be eaten with gusto.
I definitely prefer gusto to chopsticks. The latter makes me look like an idiot :$

I watched the footy todaye and was pondering who has the most punchable face, Toby Greene or Tom Papley.

Also, can someone please explain the correct use of a semi colon for me. I feel like I nee dto get more put of the discussion tonight.

Sounds fantastic.

And Japanese food is made to be eaten with gusto.
It has not quite going to plan, mogs. 4yo cats2rise is throwing a spanner in the works and making this much more difficult than what we were hoping.
Silly billy.

Swingers night is the second Saturday of the month, not the first.
Odd choice to limit frivolities to once a month, but hey... you do you!

I watched the footy todaye and was pondering who has the most punchable face, Toby Greene or Tom Papley.

Also, can someone please explain the correct use of a semi colon for me. I feel like I nee dto get more put of the discussion tonight.
When two sentences/statements are related yet could be provided independently as there is no word such as yet, and, therefore, or, but etc between them.

Example:
sante smells funny; they need to be hosed down.

Last edited:
It has not quite going to plan, mogs. 4yo cats2rise is throwing a spanner in the works and making this much more difficult than what we were hoping.
I hope you can jolly along c2r jnr and you have a good evening.

I was going to give an example of how you should put a semicolon right after this word however, I changed my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both GIF

Yes sante I see I am not having a great evening with my spelling. Or grammar. Or as a parent in a Japanese restaurant.

To be abundantly clear, I was trying to articulate that you have an unenjoyable stench and require regular hose downs.

Yes sante I see I am not having a great evening with my spelling. Or grammar. Or as a parent in a Japanese restaurant.

To be abundantly clear, I was trying to articulate that you have an unenjoyable stench and require regular hose downs.
is it one of those all you can eat ones?
we've got 3 of those near us

The tag didn’t work

is it one of those all you can eat ones?
we've got 3 of those near us
One for breakfast, one for lunch and one for dinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back