Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

S31R07ROYvCIW.png
The 4th placed Roys host the 5th placed Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval in a match up of potential finalists. Both teams will be looking to cement their spot in the eight. The last four matches between these clubs have been split 50/50 with the Warriors winning the first two and the Roys the last two. Will the Roys make it three in a row this week or will the Warriors break the streak?

The Roys had a close win against another top four team last week, while the Warriors had a big loss to a team outside the eight. Will one of those form lines prove to be an illusion on Sunday?

Key Players
The Roys full forward TheGoatBaron is currently sitting on 19 goals from 5 games, good for 8th in the league and on pace for their best season in front of goals yet. The Filth Wizard has had an uncharacteristicly slow start to the season and was held goalless last week, something that hasn't happened since Season 35, the veteran full forward will no doubt be looking for a big bounce back this week.

Roys center SpecialBruce is having a good season with 133 disposals and 5 goals across their opening 6 games, something the Warriors will want to do something about on Sunday. The Roys will have to deal with in form ruck rover Ocha905 who has been damaging both offensively and defensively with 121 disposals and 31 tackles.

Captains please have team sheets submitted by 11:59pm AWST this Thursday

Mobbs Mooch Tonga Bob FootyGuy13

View attachment 2099359
The 4th placed Roys host the 5th placed Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval in a match up of potential finalists. Both teams will be looking to cement their spot in the eight. The last four matches between these clubs have been split 50/50 with the Warriors winning the first two and the Roys the last two. Will the Roys make it three in a row this week or will the Warriors break the streak?

The Roys had a close win against another top four team last week, while the Warriors had a big loss to a team outside the eight. Will one of those form lines prove to be an illusion on Sunday?

Key Players
The Roys full forward TheGoatBaron is currently sitting on 19 goals from 5 games, good for 8th in the league and on pace for their best season in front of goals yet. The Filth Wizard has had an uncharacteristicly slow start to the season and was held goalless last week, something that hasn't happened since Season 35, the veteran full forward will no doubt be looking for a big bounce back this week.

Roys center SpecialBruce is having a good season with 133 disposals and 5 goals across their opening 6 games, something the Warriors will want to do something about on Sunday. The Roys will have to deal with in form ruck rover Ocha905 who has been damaging both offensively and defensively with 121 disposals and 31 tackles.

Captains please have team sheets submitted by 11:59pm AWST this Thursday

Mobbs Mooch Tonga Bob FootyGuy13
Thank you Gralin, blessed art thou. I have not experienced something as inspiring since the release of Belgian techno anthem Pump Up The Jam.

1725329927396.png

Amateur. I'm here to score 8.
I reckon a bagful is coming my way...it might be a bag full of goals or a bag full of simhousery

Amateur. I'm here to score 8.

Impressive.

Mad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Wow. There are several levels of abuse going on here. I'm going to report you to a higher authority.

Hey Mobbs, sort this punk out for me please.

Don't bother Mobbs with this. Speak to the admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back