Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I got magic cones man...

Mt Hood Christmas GIF by Four Rest Films
Magic shrooms as well?

Roys center @SpecialBruce is having a good season with 133 disposals and 5 goals across their opening 6 games, something the Warriors will try and fail to do something about on Sunday.

Good luck with that
Fixed it :thumbsu:
I'm here to score at least 7 goals.
Don't worry if you're out of form. TheGoatBaron will kick 11 this week and show you how it's done.
Not that cone I was after thanks. Mooch may take up that offer though
The Rock Sunglasses GIF

Ah those were the days!
You serve up a few mushies to the locals in this day and age and end up on the news for months, right FootyGuy13?
April next year when it gets to court, I've got things to do besides waiting for the judge to be bothered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proprietorship graph by suburb, Docklands 4th (recently overtaken by Sweet CBD due to handing out all the floors of Guns Towers to firesale winners).

Am I the only one amused that the shortest bar on the graph is "The Heights"?

proprietorship_graph.png

Last edited:
I was inside just now making that video! :D
You should've changed the timestamp, I'm not known as The Greatest Sweet Detective for nothing...I also have a very smart sidekick in my Detective Agency Pamcake1

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back