Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout-out to my lovely manager at work who accommodated my request to start and GTFO early today to make foopy shenanigans more smooth. It almost makes up for your years of being a complete and utter twat!
Was clock-watching all morning anyhow.

452072531_10230684393469114_5687820138536298421_n.jpg

Shut up I'll run my own gag.

What's Upwigs?

steve buscemi fainting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to pull my finger out after last week's dismal effort.

I may need to be moved away from goals if I don't impact the scoreboard or assist in more goals.

Go easy on me this week Warriors
I love your tactics. Make them think you're out of sorts and then BANG! 20 possies and 4 goals.
The fitness test must have had a really low bar to pass
Can you hold a litre of beer in each hand long enough to drink it?

You're in.

Picture this: I’m strutting through the mall, feeling like the epitome of cool. Suddenly, my cap decides it’s had enough of my head and makes a dramatic leap to the floor. I freeze, eyes darting around like a spy in a heist movie, scanning for witnesses.

Relief washes over me as I realize no one saw my cap’s rebellious act. I scoop it up, dust off the imaginary dirt, and continue my mall adventure, confidence restored.

Fast forward to home sweet home. I kick back, ready to forget the day’s minor mishap, when my phone buzzes. It’s a message from an unknown number: “I saw everything.”

Cue the dramatic music. My cap’s betrayal wasn’t as secret as I thought! 😄

Ever had a moment like that before?

Picture this: I’m strutting through the mall, feeling like the epitome of cool. Suddenly, my cap decides it’s had enough of my head and makes a dramatic leap to the floor. I freeze, eyes darting around like a spy in a heist movie, scanning for witnesses.
Relief washes over me as I realize no one saw my cap’s rebellious act. I scoop it up, dust off the imaginary dirt, and continue my mall adventure, confidence restored.
Fast forward to home sweet home. I kick back, ready to forget the day’s minor mishap, when my phone buzzes. It’s a message from an unknown number: “I saw everything.”
Yeah but it's usually my pants that have dropped.

I need to pull my finger out after last week's dismal effort.

I may need to be moved away from goals if I don't impact the scoreboard or assist in more goals.

Go easy on me this week Warriors
You reckon your game tomorrow will go any worse than it did on Thursday?

I pick my nose and eat it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back