Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Not happy the Philadelphia Eagles are winning though, they reek as bad as the Baghdad Bombers and Combined.
I hope your NFL team doesn't come from the same city as your NBA team, because then you wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on.

Well i am happy the NFL is back.

Not happy the Philadelphia Eagles are winning though, they reek as bad as the Baghdad Bombers and Combined.
In keeping with the irrelevant non SFA foopy speak, **** East Perth and the bias umpires today.

Feral Mother****ers.

What bangers were you beltin' out mate?
Well, considering that it sounds like he didn't enjoy it, it was probably Michael Bublé.

If philreich is scheduled to post our match and it happens to be a close one, he'll be able to double it to 20 pages fairly easily.
I am due to post it - if you like, I'll post it line by line, which should extend it to 100 pages :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you doing up so early?

We’re from a retirement home! Toooo early
I'm old. I always wake up early. There's the garden to potter around in, the trash to sort, the neighbours' trash to sort, I must write an angry missive to the letters page about the government, 17 cats to feed (and one budgie), need time to bake a sponge cake, and got to get the washboard and ringer up and running. My day starts at 5am... and finished at 7pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back