Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You again!
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I hope we get ours done in time, apparently there's shenanigans afoot due to the ruck situation and rumours of a strike.
I also heard that there was a bit too much turbulence and flatulence in the Old Boys camp tonight.

Do You Smell That Season 3 GIF by Nanalan'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guinness is meant to be poured in 2 steps… 3/4 full. Stop! Let it sit and then finish off and pour the rest!

The head should be no more than a finger width for a perfect pour 👍🏻

You’re welcome
guinness-head.jpg

No. That’s separate but if I was to force myself to drink Guinness which I wouldn’t bc it’s far to heavy for me😂😂

Guinness is certainly dark but it isn't very heavy as stouts go, I think the draft kegs are 4.2% ABV. But I understand, Mrs. Brak feels the same way.

Stay far away from anything labeled "Imperial," I doubt the grenadine would help you choke down an imperial stout.

Precisely what I have for breakfast from the works canteen almost every morning. Except with a slice of cheese on top that's gone oily and transparent where it sticks out, and the unwrapped bit of bun is dried and hard from being in the bain marie. Thumbs up.

Back in school, there was a small snack bar buried underneath a large staircase in the main student union building. "The Boyd-Pishko Cafe," don't ask me who Boyd or Pishko were, probably someone who worked for or donated to Duke. Anyway, they'd leave double deck cheeseburgers in foil wrappers under heat lamps. I LOVED those things an hour or so after the lunch rush, because all the ingredients would meld into a single blob.

Why do so many "musicians"/"artists"/whatever crank up the Autotune to robot level on every damned piece of pop music?

It's the frickin' 80s gated drum gimmick of the 2010-2020s.
If i was going to pinpoint the exact moment i started losing interest in modern pop/chart music, it would've been when the likes of Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift started to become popular.

So it would've been around 2013/2014, but by the time i hit 35 i was just like Grandpa Simpson in that meme you shared.:laughv1:

I prefer my opposition rucks to be employed
I love this game (finish the sentence)
... employed as giraffe flossers

Although it would be easier to just tell the giraffe to "sit", and then even someone as shorty as you could do it.

I love this game (finish the sentence)
... employed as giraffe flossers

Although it would be easier to just tell the giraffe to "sit", and then even someone as shorty as you could do it.
I jumped the gun, give Ken another week

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back