Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So it was more than friendly? Friendly with benefits you might say.

(The benefit being that they won)
Liechtenstein are San Marino’s bitch.

Was going to ask if it’s any good & then realised it was you drinking it mate, as long as it was on special & cold, you would be more than impressed 🤣
If it’s on special, cold is a luxury that can be foregone.

If it’s on special, cold is a luxury that can be foregone.
Middle East Laughing GIF

Liechtenstein are San Marino’s bitch.
I imagine Liechtenstein are subservient to many nations in the football world. They may as well wear leather kits.

Apologies for interrupting your friendly banter here, but with my memory nowadays I thought it was time get this down in writing or added to calendar.

Jabba73 I see you are doing the OP thread for Round 18, can’t remember if that’s next week, next month or next year, but… I know you’ll mention my name…. Surely you will…. Won’t you?

Anyhow put it in your calendar mate & spell it right, Grav …. not Grab…. not Gravy just bloody Grav.

Now I know I’ll sleep better, btw did we win or lose today Bombers…. It is Sunday isn’t it?

Apologies for interrupting your friendly banter here, but with my memory nowadays I thought it was time get this down in writing or added to calendar.

Jabba73 I see you are doing the OP thread for Round 18, can’t remember if that’s next week, next month or next year, but… I know you’ll mention my name…. Surely you will…. Won’t you?

Anyhow put it in your calendar mate & spell it right, Grav …. not Grab…. not Gravy just bloody Grav.

Now I know I’ll sleep better, btw did we win or lose today Bombers…. It is Sunday isn’t it?
Tldr grab

Anyhow put it in your calendar mate & spell it tight, Grav …. not Grab…. not Gravy just bloody Grav.

Grey your a top campaigner mate, we’d never forget you!

Besides craft beer, you tell me a better drop than the Pale and Sparkling that’s come outta there.
You see Bat, that is the issue. West End Draught or Coopers? Really? That’s all I’ve got to choose for SA brewers? It’s the SA craft brewers that are saving the day. Pirate Life is becoming very popular and their south coast pale ale isn’t heavy and is popping up more and more on tap in pubs.

Mind you for arguments sake if you offered me a West End or a Coopers and I could only pick one, I’m picking Coopers every single time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see Bat, that is the issue. West End Draught or Coopers? Really? That’s all I’ve got to choose for SA brewers? It’s the SA craft brewers that are saving the day. Pirate Life is becoming very popular and their south coast pale ale isn’t heavy and is popping up more and more on tap in pubs.

Mind you for arguments sake if you offered me a West End or a Coopers and I could only pick one, I’m picking Coopers every single time!
Similar story here in WA. We have Swan and Export owned by Lion Nathan. I also count my lucky stars for a crop of great WA craft breweries. They are slowly all dying mate…can’t compete with the big boys.

Similar story here in WA. We have Swan and Export owned by Lion Nathan. I also count my lucky stars for a crop of great WA craft breweries. They are slowly all dying mate…can’t compete with the big boys.
Nail Brewery - heve they brewed this summer's Skywalker yet?

I'm doing what now?!?!?
Got it.

Grav is apparently a unit of acceleration equal to the standard acceleration of free fall. It about sums up our season so far.
We lost.

It can be Sunday if you forget to change your calendar, just sayin'

Check out Big Shed over there, they go alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back