Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

How are all us Roy boys feeling this week? I hope everyone is on their game this weekend, looking forward to getting on the winners list again. Hopefully the random programming gods chucks a few goals off my boot my way to help secure the points.

Good luck Furies, but not too much.

Tired, fatigued, sleepy, questing for Naps, the usual Roys issues :$

600 games!
Yeah that's what I said
Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

I’ll retire once I hit 666 games :)
I'm waiting for 999 games. Got a little while to go yet.
How are all us Roy boys feeling this week? I hope everyone is on their game this weekend, looking forward to getting on the winners list again. Hopefully the random programming gods chucks a few goals off my boot my way to help secure the points.

Good luck Furies, but not too much.
We're due a big win. By at least 8 goals. I wish the Furies no luck at all this weekend. None. Zilch. Nada.

Yeah that's what I said
Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

I'm waiting for 999 games. Got a little while to go yet.

We're due a big win. By at least 8 goals. I wish the Furies no luck at all this weekend. None. Zilch. Nada.
How many are you on now?

Tired, fatigued, sleepy, questing for Naps, the usual Roys issues :$
Ah yes naps. I remember those. I keep promising myself a nap in the middle of the day but somehow never quite make it. Rude!

Ah yes naps. I remember those. I keep promising myself a nap in the middle of the day but somehow never quite make it. Rude!

I just had one at 7 pm tonight. Unfortunately I have had insomnia and other physical/health issues which has resulted in me having really restless/nights

Ideally a nap at 4 pm on a warm spring day is the best

I just had one at 7 pm tonight. Unfortunately I have had insomnia and other physical/health issues which has resulted in me having really restless/nights

I can relate with insomnia especially of late

You know the best kind of nap? A coffee nap. You have a double espresso, then go straight for the nap. You wake up 20-30 minutes later and PING! You're ready to face the world again.

I can relate with insomnia especially of late
Good headphones and a spoken word podcast or audio book. Works for me anyway.

Good headphones and a spoken word podcast or audio book. Works for me anyway.
I like to play Funeral Doom Metal or some Space Ambient music when I can

You know the best kind of nap? A coffee nap. You have a double espresso, then go straight for the nap. You wake up 20-30 minutes later and PING! You're ready to face the world again.
This sounds legit, I might try it someday soon. I hate taking naps because I usually just fall hard when I get to sleep.

I like to play Funeral Doom Metal or some Space Ambient music when I can

I actually like to try sounding off to hours of rain/storm sounds or oddly enough trains chugging along tracks.

I can honestly sleep like a baby when it's Thundering/Stormy weather. I find it oddly comforting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dammit. Now I'm out of options.

Ok I'll divert.

Hey this new Heretic movie looks pretty good!

Look. You know what I want damn it.

Serve me up an ice cold chudshake and I'll call it square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back