Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone's record?

I'm at 2.5 (the third time didn't really count) in the space of about 5 hours after watching extended highlights of my performance yesterday.

I don't play Mondays..
It's in my contract.
See you tomorrow.
What a team player you are. Allowing me to indulge in my brilliance.

Yes, I can play this exquisite song by Ludovico Einaudi.

What a team player you are. Allowing me to indulge in my brilliance.

Yes, I can play this exquisite song by Ludovico Einaudi.

Composing must run in the Riewoldt family.

I hope your index finger isn't too sore from hitting the play button to play "Monday".

We'll go easy.*
That's what Tina said too, not long b4 all hell broke loose and things got a little ruff.

Football Dogs GIF by Puppy Bowl

What's everyone's record?

I'm at 2.5 (the third time didn't really count) in the space of about 5 hours after watching extended highlights of my performance yesterday.
Didn't quite get to completion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Wonders. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Gumbies team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – HotPiesWithSauce , ossie_21, Aucklander, CatToTheFuture and many more. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the league. So let's come along for the ride, join us this week leading to Sunday arvo, because we just love the qooty.

1725931884873.png

Now there's a word that you don't hear much these days. Don't know what to answer you there as I think there have been so many throughout the years ;)
You don't hear Sydney much these days? I hear it all the damn time!

What happened with those 750,000 Sydney TV fans who were hoaxed?
They were probably watching House Hunters and thought it was realistic that they could buy a home for under $1.5m.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back