Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

My Tuesday was fun. I got hang out with Jess Fox. Well really about 6 of us had coffee to raise money for the Australian wheelchair curling team. Not, it's not a setup for a bad joke. That is actually what we were doing.

Apologise if this is a stupid question, but how does wheelchair curling work?

Curling is normally a winter sport on ice - is this still on ice or converted to a more universal setting?

My Tuesday was fun. I got hang out with Jess Fox. Well really about 6 of us had coffee to raise money for the Australian wheelchair curling team. Not, it's not a setup for a bad joke. That is actually what we were doing.
Wheelchair curling? Sounds kinda woke. What's next? Letting the Wonders have 4 goal head start coz we pity them?

/s

I've just had dinner, and all this talk of sweet and sour is making feel hungry again.

Animated GIF
A Gilmore Girls gif?

Great. You've just set beez off.

5k27EeULFaX6GJQKuXVowb-320-80.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curling is normally a winter sport on ice - is this still on ice or converted to a more universal setting?
Man. Now all I can think about is Wheelchair Curling.

I really want to ring up Tom Elliott at 3AW and explain in every verifiable way why it is woke. Then use the same analogy as to why LGBT rights are woke, Indigenous rights are woke, women suffrage is woke, and then get banned from the station.

Don't even get me started on letting disabled kids toss the coin. Now that is the very definition of woke.

/s

I really want to ring up Tom Elliott at 3AW and explain in every verifiable way why it is woke. Then use the same analogy as to why LGBT rights are woke, Indigenous rights are woke, women suffrage is woke, and then get banned from the station.

Don't even get me started on letting disabled kids toss the coin. Now that is the very definition of woke.

/s
CONFIRMED!
Pamcake1 is woke has awoken.

Hi dogs105: can you tell DenieD that I am still not speaking to him and that he is a smelly head.
I original thought you were the beez knees.

Now I just think you are the bee hind as well as Dale Thomas's arse.

Lots of flapping about, but not going anywhere.

200.gif

I assume it is played the same. I'm not really sure .
A local guy who does fundraising for a couple local charities I'm on the board for has made the team and needs to raise $15k for the event.
We're helping him rather than the sport TBH

I assume it is played the same. I'm not really sure .
A local guy who does fundraising for a couple local charities I'm on the board for has made the team and needs to raise $15k for the event.
We're helping him rather than the sport TBH

Good luck with the fundraising

Just get Jess to auction off one of her gold medals - surely she's got enough 😉

/s
Unfortunately many are doing exactly this unironically

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back