Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting you mention "grand". It'll cost you a few grand for us to throw the match.

Was hoping to try my luck asking nicely

Didnt Work The Blob GIF by Max

Slanderous. Our lawyers will be in touch with your lawyers.
We plan to run the truth defence.
We'd revel in airing the dodgy dealings of the Wonders in a court of law

classic Mop. Deep.
I try to avoid being political, but I agree, as frustrating as it can be, we all love what the public service provides.

You always get me thinking.
Australia post is like a really bland uncle. He pisses you off, but you kinda respect him, then you get pissed off again, rinse and repeat

Australia post is like a really bland uncle. He pisses you off, but you kinda respect him, then you get pissed off again, rinse and repeat
True. But people under 40 don't even know what a post office is.

True. But people under 40 don't even know what a post office is.

The benefit of being able to BS with a straight face, I once informed an older colleague of mine that by placing the stamp on the envelope upside down that it changed the value of the stamp

I think I had the envelope thrown at me when she finally caught on

Bet that if it was a member of the younger generation they wouldn't have twigged

The benefit of being able to BS with a straight face, I once informed an older colleague of mine that by placing the stamp on the envelope upside down that it changed the value of the stamp

I think I had the envelope thrown at me when she finally caught on

Bet that if it was a member of the younger generation they wouldn't have twigged
I don't think young people even know what a stamp is.

It's where I got to apply for my Working With Children card and have my photo taken.
I'm guessing you failed with that dodgy moustache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello my dear wonder friends.

We won big last week.

So now we make no changes.

and we win big this week.

Here is our senior selected side:

B: Ressies SwampPig / NinjaSwan / Oisin_the_Goat
HB: SSwans2011 / AnUltimateRessie / croweater 41
C: HARPSichord / Giant YoYo / BigChippa52
HF: DenieD / akkaps / dogs105
F: jezzajay / BFew / BallaratBulldog
FOLL: Cubs2Lions / Pamcake1 / ClarkeM
INT: Rubber Arm / JT_the_Man

for some reason our reserves side isn't playing for the second week in a row, not sure whats up with that so we will be having a training session for our non selected players at Bainlea Oval on Sunday morning: Marklar_33, dino_67, LukeParkerno1

If you have yet to say hello to the Geelong Wolves please feel free to say hello now that I have done that tag thing in here.

Yeah, thanks.

Go Wonders FFC

We won big last week.

for some reason our reserves side isn't playing for the second week in a row, not sure whats up with that so we will be having a training session for our non selected players at Bainlea Oval on Sunday morning: Marklar_33, dino_67, LukeParkerno1

If you have yet to say hello to the Geelong Wolves please feel free to say hello now that I have done that tag thing in here.

Yeah, thanks.

Go Wonders FFC
I helped you out big time this week, and still no FF :(

What’s a man gotta do?

I helped you out big time this week, and still no FF :(

What’s a man gotta do?
post more than BFew which is a pretty impossible task for anyone right now

i'll give you some full forward games late in the season if BFew keeps shitting the bed and rules himself out of the FRED

but ClarkeM just posts the team these days as soon as monday hits anyway so there will be no changes ever again at this rate

i'll give you some full forward games late in the season if BFew keeps shitting the bed and rules himself out of the FRED
haha joking BFew your 6 goals last week was really wonderful and sexy and exciting and wundaball and all that. pls do that again thanks

We won big last week.

Yeah, thanks.

Go Wonders FFC

I kept my spot, I kept my spot !! :D

but ClarkeM just posts the team these days as soon as monday hits anyway so there will be no changes ever again at this rate
You know I'm just taking the piss, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back