Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

$6 a pop at full price is extortionate. It's very distressing as I'm running low. :(

I will consider it once on sale.
That is absolutely sickening. They only do it so when they do a half priced sale every fortnight they look like mad campaigners but in all honesty the supermarket duopoly is full of shit campaigners.

Hello my dear wonder friends.

We won big last week.

So now we make no changes.

and we win big this week.

Here is our senior selected side:

B: Ressies SwampPig / NinjaSwan / Oisin_the_Goat
HB: SSwans2011 / AnUltimateRessie / croweater 41
C: HARPSichord / Giant YoYo / BigChippa52
HF: DenieD / akkaps / dogs105
F: jezzajay / BFew / BallaratBulldog
FOLL: Cubs2Lions / Pamcake1 / ClarkeM
INT: Rubber Arm / JT_the_Man

for some reason our reserves side isn't playing for the second week in a row, not sure whats up with that so we will be having a training session for our non selected players at Bainlea Oval on Sunday morning: Marklar_33, dino_67, LukeParkerno1

If you have yet to say hello to the Geelong Wolves please feel free to say hello now that I have done that tag thing in here.

Yeah, thanks.

Go Wonders FFC
anyone wanna put on money that I miss more targets then I hit?

In all seriousness tho let’s bring the ruckus

Hello my dear wonder friends.

We won big last week.

So now we make no changes.

and we win big this week.

Here is our senior selected side:

B: Ressies SwampPig / NinjaSwan / Oisin_the_Goat
HB: SSwans2011 / AnUltimateRessie / croweater 41
C: HARPSichord / Giant YoYo / BigChippa52
HF: DenieD / akkaps / dogs105
F: jezzajay / BFew / BallaratBulldog
FOLL: Cubs2Lions / Pamcake1 / ClarkeM
INT: Rubber Arm / JT_the_Man

for some reason our reserves side isn't playing for the second week in a row, not sure whats up with that so we will be having a training session for our non selected players at Bainlea Oval on Sunday morning: Marklar_33, dino_67, LukeParkerno1

If you have yet to say hello to the Geelong Wolves please feel free to say hello now that I have done that tag thing in here.

Yeah, thanks.

Go Wonders FFC
sexy team

Happy Friday

I've been looking forward to today all working week.

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

I helped you out big time this week, and still no FF :(

What’s a man gotta do?
Kick alot more goals.

My goal is 7 goals this week against the Brumbies#

# A Brumby is born when myblueroan joins the Gumbies.

As to Friday the 13th beware Knights of the SFA Order of Gumbie.

"On Friday, October 13, 1307, officers of King Philip IV of France arrested hundreds of the Knights Templar, a powerful religious and military order formed in the 12th century for the defense of the Holy Land.

Imprisoned on charges of various illegal behaviors (but really because the king wanted access to their financial resources), many Templars were later executed. Some cite the link with the Templars as the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition, but like many legends involving the Templars and their history, the truth remains murky."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is absolutely sickening. They only do it so when they do a half priced sale every fortnight they look like mad campaigners but in all honesty the supermarket duopoly is full of shit campaigners.
If you hate Coles and Woolworths so much, why don't you go shop at IGA where prices are checks notes MORE EXPENSIVE!

How would you react if this guy pulled up in a car beside you at the lights?

I see your scary Jason and raise you scary snowman.

its at the other end the Duopoly screws people over as being the sole purchasers of many things they screw the suppliers awfully so they can price out the competition.
They have got a little better at this since they have changed CEO's (I assume due to pressure from the ACCC rather than any form of altruism)

you guys do have a habit of driving people away.

Maybe something you could look into moving forward.
Fit in or **** off reigns supreme under The DictatAUR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back