Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you that consider it Saturday afternoon, here's an oldie about Saturday Afternoon.

Given that the Gumbies are also categorised as Hippies in my books, the Wonders are looking forwards to gifts of flowers before, during and after the match tomorrow.

Don't care what the clock says, this is the time

Adventure Time Coffee GIF by hoppip

I know football talk is frowned upon, but geez I'm excited for tonights game. Although we've played a stack of finals. We've played very few at home.
Hope there is 19-20k there in attendance, too. The atmosphere created in full small venues is incredible.

Hope there is 19-20k there in attendance, too. The atmosphere created in full small venues is incredible.
There will be, hardly a ticket available. Apart from the extra I have!

You've still played more at home than Geelong has...
I'd be VERY happy to talk about that time you did.

Hill! Off the interchange bench and into his hands..

And that sucks.
I hate that you guys don't to get to play at home.

It's funny, but I've joked that whenever it is that we'll ultimately face you guys in finals, that it's likely to be GWS pushing hard for the match to be played at KP due to your record at the venue 😂

I'd be VERY happy to talk about that time you did.

Hill! Off the interchange bench and into his hands..

That was shit 😂

The funny thing this year is that I think we play better on the bigger grounds, so I'm not even upset at heading to the MCG next week - yet there's still a number of our fans who aren't happy that we don't get a true home final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back