Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

season 8 GIF

How are you fine people doing on this weekend eve?
Which five are you specifying?

Oh FIVE. Sorry, I can't read properly tonight. Unsure why it's so difficult.

So I’m a pervert! I’ll own it! 😉

Who isn't ?
I am a yearly subscriber to Adult time. So sad my favourite honey Carter Cruise has retired.. she was the complete package. Had it all. (Honestly her most attractive feature is her baby blue eyes)

Who isn't ?
I am a yearly subscriber to Adult time. So sad my favourite honey Carter Cruise has retired.. she was the complete package. Had it all. (Honestly her most attractive feature is her baby blue eyes)
Oh crap! Is it share hour???

I had to google but now I know we are talking pr0n… pass me the popcorn!!!

And I call bull shit on the most attractive feature is her eyes???

I wasn’t born yesterday pal 😂😂😉

That’s so cool!

I had a boyfriend in my teens that drove a Datsun I think, pretty sure it was. It was all restored and it looked just like this.

I thought I was the hottest shit being in the passenger seat! Pity he was a tosser… View attachment 2115716
Those exterior rear vision mirrors are so ugly they are cool.

What used to get on my goat was the bastards that would continually prize off my 240z emblems. I eventually didn't put them on but had them in the glove box. Made up some plastic crap to fill the gap and only put them on for special occasions.

Crucifixion would be too good for them

1726831301003.png

Those exterior rear vision mirrors are so ugly they are cool.

What used to get on my goat was the bastards that would continually prize off my 240z emblems. I eventually didn't put them on but had them in the glove box. Made up some plastic crap to fill the gap and only put them on for special occasions.

Crucifixion would be too good for them

View attachment 2116110
Hahaha! I remember back in the day (I never did it bc my dad would have killed me) but as a teen, the lads thought it was funny to go around and bend any Volvo drivers hood decal that was around!

I never got the point of it! Well! We all hate Volvo drivers I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back