Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi! My work is in high demand I'll have you know!
Oh I know! Look at the Camel Cavern! I should really check the books since that place opened… did I even open it??? 🤦‍♀️

Imagine it being closed all this time.. the camels would be dead and the strippers would be fat from comfort eating 🤦‍♀️

Oh I know! Look at the Camel Cavern! I should really check the books since that place opened… did I even open it??? 🤦‍♀️

Imagine it being closed all this time.. the camels would be dead and the strippers would be fat from comfort eating 🤦‍♀️
Camel meat is similar in taste and texture to beef.

Has he got his own alley?
His house is on Bowie Circuit in a valley known as fitzroybowiedog 's Depression.

It runs around from Waverley Rd in Waverley, goes behind Hungry Tarks, and circles back to meet Visro Pde in Spotswood.

I'm there in-game now casing the area for where to put a tucked-away cinema.

Speaking of tucked away, damn those strippers sure got stuck into that camel meat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Occasionally when using the air turbine the pitch changes which means the head has to be replaced. I threaten the patient with the cost of the new head

View attachment 2116602
You do clarify that its the tool which needs its head replaced, right?

Right?

Did we not have an official opening ceremony?! 😲

Yeah he is going to come out fighting when he sees that.
I have literally named a town Baron Chevon ages back and am still waiting for the penny to drop and TheGoatBaron to block me :D

Jesus christ you don't ask much. There's a cinema in town.

Fine.

Is it an IMAX? Can I also purchase it? I feel when I eventually retire I'd like to run a bespoke cinema.

Yeah he is going to come out fighting when he sees that.
kenneyswarriors
kenneyswarriors
kenneyswarriors

cat fight GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back