Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurry back dear!

I’m busy anyway
View attachment 2116757
Let It Go Whatever GIF

What can I say, my beloved Hawks got in the finals - so no choice but to be constantly on BF. But I've only been checking on Sweet every now and then - have to show some sort of restraint!! :rolleyes:
I still put a dish of water out front every morning just in case.

Found in ice cube in it this morning.

Well considering that's a landline pretty sure I can, won't have a place to plug it in. :)
You carry on like that now in front of everyone… yet you were begging yesterday for me to call you!

Make up your mind tough guy 😂😂😂

Nah I'm over it, will tear him a new arseh*le when I come back -got more important things to do,

Woke up and my first thought was **** it, I'm going, need to move a ton and a half of tools into storage.
OIG1.YGFv9_oGMQTFMT0JMl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An indie cinema playing weird softcore schlock horror with subtitles would be right up on fitzroybowiedog 's alley, so maybe there should be one right on fitzroybowiedog's alley.
Back in the day..Valhalla cinema in Richmond I think? Packed with uni students and deck chairs for seating. My big brother took me once. Couldn't believe someone leaned back from
their deck chair and offered us tim tams!🤣

Oh. Yeah...and there was a great mexican restaurant near it. And the owner was explosive in his moods. He yelled at a customer cos he hadn't been there for months.🤣 and he played in his mariachi band that came out during your meal and blasted you whilst you ate.

Good times.
Many years ago.

Back in the day..Valhalla cinema in Richmond I think? Packed with uni students and deck chairs for seating. My big brother took me once. Couldn't believe someone leaned back from
their deck chair and offered us tim tams!🤣

Oh. Yeah...and there was a great mexican restaurant near it. And the owner was explosive in his moods. He yelled at a customer cos he hadn't been there for months.🤣 and he played in his mariachi band that came out during your meal and blasted you whilst you ate.

Good times.
Many years ago.
So now you want tim tams with your hay.

Yeah, I woke up with a backup plan when I'm finished there, my sis has an separate basement She been wanting me to move in (Canberra, yay), been meaning to visit her and should-can put up with her for a little while, as I look for a new place in a year or so.
Canberra is colder than Bendigo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back