Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everybody at the my old OOBs (which would be the MOOOBs). Nice to have you over at the BJO!!
great to see you again Old Boy (once an Old Boy always an Old Boy)

mobbs.gif

1726564858044.png
Robertio plays game 150 appropriately against the Roys. The affable VC behind closed doors is not happy with dropping some winnable games and has ordered some team bonding. I can reveal captain heard "bonding" wrong and was initially disappointed but he's since come around.

First up Rob asked to arrange some relaxing canoeing together. Sure Rob. It's your week mate.

1726565213490.jpeg

Robertio plays game 150 appropriately against the Roys. The affable VC behind closed doors is not happy with dropping some winnable games and has ordered some team bonding. I can reveal captain heard "bonding" wrong and was initially disappointed but he's since come around.

First up Rob asked to arrange some relaxing canoeing together. Sure Rob. It's your week mate.

Never heard of him! And Guinness is shit! (But never heard of him!)

I am somewhat under the weather but I have a very good reason to be so,

Now are you the poster who plays ruck?

Wynns Black Label means I cannot scroll.

View attachment 2113469
I will start Ruck, but there is no doubt the Qooty Gods will play a cruel joke on me and Sub me out of the game in the 1st Quarter.

I have promised if I get subbed out of the Ruck this Match I will never play Ruck Again.

It will be a massive loss not just for the OOB's but for the whole Sweet FA, but my Qooty health can't take any more cruel treatment from the Gods.

View attachment 2113372

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

View attachment 2113386

Considered by many to the the first modern day popstar, Elvis Mobbsley in the genesis point of rock 'n' roll taking over Sweet.

Sure, he did that off the back of the actual style, singing techniques and culture of...no, let's not get into this right now. Not exactly the forum to have that discourse in.

But if Elvis Mobbsley represents the past of Sweet's music scene, then the future is represented by...

View attachment 2113395

...100 OOBS.

The group that brought Hyperpop into the Sweet conscience, Laura Mrs. T and Dylan Turbo are the definition of terminally online...in a good way, mind you.

Famed for their meme-fueled, over the top production, they are the oncoming future of pop music.

It's the oldest club vs the youngest one. Let the generational divide begin.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

The Roys

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by Peacock

You still bitter after our heoric and courageous victory at your former team a few SFA seasons ago ?. ROFL

Yes. Definitely yes. Of course.

Nah, this time I’m on the side of the reigning premiers, I left the losers behind ;)

Nice name change though, how long until your next ban name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Definitely yes. Of course.

Nah, this time I’m on the side of the reigning premiers, I left the losers behind ;)

Nice name change though, how long until your next ban name?

I changed my name cause of protest of an annoying Influencer/Illimanti, not cause of a bant lol Shelock No-Holmes :$

That canoe thing is amazing...

Leave it to Dingster to ferret out all the cool weird places.

Oh, hiya Roys, we can only wonder how long it will be until I post the inevitable "ape throws feces" GIF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back