Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If I'm going to go down, I may as well go down with a Bang.
giphy.gif

I got her from Swans legend John Rantall who lives in Noorat these days. Nice fella. Always up for a chat.

Well isn't that interesting !

Just looked up Noorat, hasn't got a massive population does it. That is the type of town I would happily live in (hardly any people, lots of animals/farmland to take care for :) )

Well isn't that interesting !

Just looked up Noorat, hasn't got a massive population does it. That is the type of town I would happily live in (hardly any people, lots of animals/farmland to take care for :) )
It’s half way between Mortlake and Terang :)

I cannot believe Malcom Turnball.was Prime Minister last time the Swannies beat Port in a game. It seems like a.century ago lol (sorry philreich but I want the Swans to win the flag, although Port is my 2nd choice).

I cannot believe Malcom Turnball.was Prime Minister last time the Swannies beat Port in a game. It seems like a.century ago lol (sorry philreich but I want the Swans to win the flag, although Port is my 2nd choice).
My favourties to win the flag in order are Swans, Lions, Power or Cats to win. I just don't want a Victorian team to win it though this year. They've had enough success over the years. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was also shocked to see how long that’s been, I guess they don’t play each other often but still..it’s been a hot minute.

My favourties to win the flag in order are Swans, Lions, Power or Cats to win. I just don't want a Victorian team to win it though this year. They've had enough success over the years. lol

I am just rapt Hok is out and no Collingwood this year. Not one team I dislike remaining in the final four, so I can enjoy a stress free Prelim weekend for once!

I am just rapt Hok is out and no Collingwood this year. Not one team I dislike remaining in the final four, so I can enjoy a stress free Prelim weekend for once!
Only Geelong for me being the team I dislike the most left. Hopefully the Lions win for mother in the Preliminary Final (only) and lose to the Swans the week after

Only Geelong for me being the team I dislike the most left. Hopefully the Lions win for mother in the Preliminary Final (only) and lose to the Swans the week after
The team you dislike the most wouldn't be Carlton would it?

Should be one helluva game tomorrow night - may the best team win.

So who else can I annoy ?

I'm going to have to take all the Dicks off ignore soon.

Will have to put DemurePrincess on it for a while I suppose, did enjoy being mean to her, so totally worth it

Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum

And U2tigers is used to it, but had enough now, besides everyone else is dumping on him.

Tigerturbulance whatever no fun, he just ignores my barbs anyway or too ....... hmmm, what's the word ?

Gorillas are no fun either, don't know them well enough to slip a few tasty barbs in.

Probably have to sit in the corner for a while and have a think- ooh, right after I disconnect my phone and get a new email and move house and change my avatar so know one knows me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back