Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So who else can I annoy ?

I'm going to have to take all the Dicks off ignore soon.

Will have to put DemurePrincess on it for a while I suppose, did enjoy being mean to her, so totally worth it

Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum

And U2tigers is used to it, but had enough now, besides everyone else is dumping on him.

Tigerturbulance whatever no fun, he just ignores my barbs anyway or too ....... hmmm, what's the word ?

Gorillas are no fun either, don't know them well enough to slip a few tasty barbs in.

Probably have to sit in the corner for a while and have a think- ooh, right after I disconnect my phone and get a new email and move house and change my avatar so know one knows me.
It's all DemurePrincess fault mate.

Absolutely, and we are ready to chalk up another win :)

If you weren't another Blue Bagger, I would resemble that remark Juddge !
Yes us Roys are old, but also full of piss and vinegar, we will shock you young Whipper Snappers at the BJO.

#Being100IsTheNew30

If you weren't another Blue Bagger, I would resemble that remark Juddge !
Yes us Roys are old, but also full of piss and vinegar, we will shock you young Whipper Snappers at the BJO.

#Being100IsTheNew30
You resemble a poster that used to be here named Elmer Judd, are you twins?

You resemble a poster that used to be here named Elmer Judd, are you twins?

Yes the one and the same, decided to change the end part of my user name to the most unheralded player of my Boston Celtics Championship winning team Sam Hauser.

Everyone is too familiar with my Elmer moniker, I needed to partly change my user name cause I didn't want to be associated with Bec Judd and her Cray Cray politics and beliefs anymore

Yes the one and the same, decided to change the end part of my user name to the most unheralded player of my Boston Celtics Championship winning team Sam Hauser.

Everyone is too familiar with my Elmer moniker, I needed to partly change my user name cause I didn't want to be associated with Bec Judd and her Cray Cray politics and beliefs anymore
Nice to have you back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never heard of any of those things!

Saw it a few weeks ago,
UN has enough problems, anyway Russia and China are looking after them, all good - :cool:
I work with a few Koreans. I always say they are so skinny because their food is crap. I mean over chillied pickled cabbage is the highlight of their cuisine !!!

Will get them to translate this,

Interestingly they don't really believe that North Korean is a part of them. The split occurred too long ago'

I've never heard of any of those things!
Just when you convince me your a youngish fella, you pull me back.

Elmer Judd was around in the 1930's

Bec Judd looks lovely in a Red dress-have no Idea why anyone would notice her beliefs

I think he doesn't want people to think he is a cross dresser ?

I was impressed with U2tigers running speed against kenneyswarriors today .

If he could just learn to jump Bono might have half a chance of staying on the paddock Sunday

midget-running.gif

Just when you convince me your a youngish fella, you pull me back.

Elmer Judd was around in the 1930's

Bec Judd looks lovely in a Red dress-have no Idea why anyone would notice her beliefs

I think he doesn't want people to think he is a cross dresser ?

Think you got me.confused with Bugs mate

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back