Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

how about we tell gab213 next week that as the newest player to Spotswood its his job to supply Bertie beetles to the team
If you hadn't noticed I'm a lazy bugger, so if it takes too much effort to distribute them I'd probably just lie in my hammock and finish them all myself. My mantra has always been Minimal effort for Maximum gain.

If you hadn't noticed I'm a lazy bugger, so if it takes too much effort to distribute them I'd probably just lie in my hammock and finish them all myself. My mantra has always been Minimal effort for Maximum gain.
I can see you will make a great Old Boy, however once you get to Spotswood you will have to swap the hammock for something more befitting a person of our social standing.

chair.png

I had a look and for some reason I kept the image. So it wasn't your whole post, it was just the avatar I blocked.

View attachment 2115142
Dark mode

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My next tee shirt design!

Where are you getting your shirts printed? Teechip.com is OK, but they're getting a little too worried about enforcing copyrights for my taste.

(I literally found them by Googling "t shirt stole my designs". Most of my projects take a... cavalier attitude towards such things. But I'm mostly doing them for my own & friends' use, not to make a single cent.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back