Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You did a great job here Braklet
Turbo's went to the Purple Power!

Same here, I love me some purple.

It's also a Lakers color, and I suppose I should admit that Freo are kind of my second team b/c of their colors.

Yes the one and the same, decided to change the end part of my user name to the most unheralded player of my Boston Celtics Championship winning team Sam Hauser.

You're OK Elmo, but Gods I hate the Celtics!

I work with a few Koreans. I always say they are so skinny because their food is crap. I mean over chillied pickled cabbage is the highlight of their cuisine !!!

I like kimchee, and Korean food in general. At least the Korean-American stuff I remember in L.A..

I actually forget that this place exists half the time, but there's an island located halfway between Ireland and the UK called the Isle of Man.

The island itself is self governing and it actually isn't a part of neither Ireland or the UK. The island is a crown dependency, which means that in terms of military defence and international affairs etc Britain looks after all of that.

Other than that though the place has nothing to do with the UK, they have no representation in the British parliament at Westminster, which of course also means that they don't vote in the UK general election.

Calling these people Irish or English would cause massive offence, the people of Isle Of Man are known as the Manx people and they have their own language with the same name as well, although everyone speaks English there.

It's a nice place though and there's also a famous motorcycle race that takes place there every year called the Isle of Man TT.

Last edited:
It's a nice place though and there's also a famous motorcycle race that takes place there every year called the Isle of Man TT.

The TT is famous in the States, some of the greatest race footage comes from that series.

Dark mode

Jerry Seinfeld GIF
I use dark mode everywhere Big Footy, Facebook, and YouTube etc. Even my google home page is set to dark mode!:laughv1:

460581133_3655218711458031_1136907253800349505_n.jpg

I use dark mode everywhere Big Footy, Facebook, and YouTube etc. Even my google home page is set to dark mode!:laughv1:

460581133_3655218711458031_1136907253800349505_n.jpg
Just think. Your page looks like Collingwood. :tearsofjoy:

Nah mate i don't see any Black and White stripes there!:laughv1:

What's all this I read about Port Adelaide abandoning their classic prison bars to play in the AFL?

:whistle:

What's all this I read about Port Adelaide abandoning their classic prison bars to play in the AFL?

:whistle:
The Collingwood colours were and still are Ports colours in the South Australian footy league. Due to the clash of colours with the Pies, Port Adelaide had to change colours for the AFL section of their club when they entered the league.

They like to play in their traditional Black and White colours at least once a year when they play the Adelaide Crows.

Collingwood always like to stick their size nines into this issue, but it's none of their business at all imo so they should keep their noses out of it.

Where are you getting your shirts printed? Teechip.com is OK, but they're getting a little too worried about enforcing copyrights for my taste.

(I literally found them by Googling "t shirt stole my designs". Most of my projects take a... cavalier attitude towards such things. But I'm mostly doing them for my own & friends' use, not to make a single cent.)
It's a small business in Melbourne, so probably not gonna be very helpful for you!

A gaming mate in the US uses spreadshirt which he reckons works fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are you getting your shirts printed? Teechip.com is OK, but they're getting a little too worried about enforcing copyrights for my taste.

(I literally found them by Googling "t shirt stole my designs". Most of my projects take a... cavalier attitude towards such things. But I'm mostly doing them for my own & friends' use, not to make a single cent.)
I give my grandson tee shirts from image taken from his favourite book "Bad Crab".

Have one myself

1726779992344.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back