Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a small business in Melbourne, so probably not gonna be very helpful for you!

A gaming mate in the US uses spreadshirt which he reckons works fine.

Has he tried using Spreadshirt.(de or com) to print anything musical band or sports related? Of course, Spreadshirt publishes their standards which expressly forbid printing anything remotely related to something they can do a reverse Google image search for... but that all depends on how much work they're willing to put into it pre-print:

OF COURSE that's the stuff I want to print for my own use, and take advantage of vendors' laziness in not searching for my designs.

Their complete banality (I don't think that's a word ) is their beauty.

"The quality or state of being banal..."

The Collingwood colours were and still are Ports colours in the South Australian footy league. Due to the clash of colours with the Pies, Port Adelaide had to change colours for the AFL section of their club when they entered the league.

They like to play in their traditional Black and White colours at least once a year when they play the Adelaide Crows.

Collingwood always like to stick their size nines into this issue, but it's none of their business at all imo so they should keep their noses out of it.

Don't you interfere with my shit-stirring with all your "facts" and "logic!" :joycat:

Don't you interfere with my shit-stirring with all your "facts" and "logic!" :joycat:
Oh but it winds Collingwood fans up big time though.:laughv1:

Has he tried using Spreadshirt.(de or com) to print anything musical band or sports related? Of course, Spreadshirt publishes their standards which expressly forbid printing anything remotely related to something they can do a reverse Google image search for... but that all depends on how much work they're willing to put into it pre-print:

OF COURSE that's the stuff I want to print for my own use, and take advantage of vendors' laziness in not searching for my designs.
Dunno, the game is 30 years old and player-run but the squad logos would deffoes come up on tineye! But he's never mentioned problems.
I'm on a bus now, can look harder when home, if not out drinking.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spotswood suburb borders changed a lot and I couldn't find a current map on the hop.

There's a town on an island out south called Piggerland (ripping off Doggerland) so maybe Irish BlueBagger would like a home there :D

Latest couple of locales to get names are way out west outside the national borders.

There's Nunya - a classic Australian phrase.
Cuzeffe - named after TheCuzEffect
And Tarara - which us just Ararat in reverse due to a game glitch putting the ruins of a boat halfway up a massive mountain.

I considered calling the last one HinkleysHeroes ' timeloop grave but worried about repercussions. Or cussions. Or just the overall cusseffect.

Rebanta is an anagram of Ant Bear. And Milibrique was inspired by an even-handed comment from Headless .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotswood suburb borders changed a lot and I couldn't find a current map on the hop.

There's a town on an island out south called Piggerland (ripping off Doggerland) so maybe Irish BlueBagger would like a home there :D

No i'm fine thank you. Perhaps one of the Gold City Royals would like to relocate there instead?:D

Gold City Pigs would be a more appropriate name for that lot i think.:laughv1:

Playing a bunch of grandpas. This will be easy. I am not scared of your Zimmer frames
Is this you and your misses blocking poor Mr Bean on the staircase?:laughv1:

I actually forget that this place exists half the time, but there's an island located halfway between Ireland and the UK called the Isle of Man.

The island itself is self governing and it actually isn't a part of neither Ireland or the UK. The island is a crown dependency, which means that in terms of military defence and international affairs etc Britain looks after all of that.

Other than that though the place has nothing to do with the UK, they have no representation in the British parliament at Westminster, which of course also means that they don't vote in the UK general election.

Calling these people Irish or English would cause massive offence, the people of Isle Of Man are known as the Manx people and they have their own language with the same name as well, although everyone speaks English there.

It's a nice place though and there's also a famous motorcycle race that takes place there every year called the Isle of Man TT.

It's not a motorcycle race but an accelerated help to the afterlife from memory.

It's not a motorcycle race but an accelerated help to the afterlife from memory.
My god man you're talking like someone from those religious cults who knock at my door.:laughv1:

Mind you the Jehovah Witnesses haven't been around to my place in awhile. I must have scared them off for good that last time they called to my place!:laughv1:

My god man you're talking like someone from those religious cults who knock at my door.:laughv1:

Mind you the Jehovah Witnesses haven't been around to my place in awhile. I must have scared them off for good that last time they called to my place!:laughv1:
Answering the door naked always does it mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back