Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

"shit your pants with dignity"

I was going to type that in but then i thought nah.
ana gasteyer shit my pants GIF by Team Coco

pants GIF

yoga pants GIF

I ****ing love this game.

Pick a phrase and shove it in your gifs and find the best one…

I have no clue the relevance of these but I like them 😂😂🙈

ana gasteyer shit my pants GIF by Team Coco

pants GIF

yoga pants GIF

I ****ing love this game.

Pick a phrase and shove it in your gifs and find the best one…

I have no clue the relevance of these but I like them 😂😂🙈
You could spend all day just making stuff up and then typing it into giphy.

Slow and steady wins the race I hear. We may need to extend the match so we make it by the final siren though.
Just remember mate, the longer the game goes the more the Ophidians will win by.

You have failed to see our slow starts. We just need 2 more quarters to over run you
The Roys have been campaigning for 5 quarters for some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your shout after the game mate.

Only if the Roys win. Otherwise The Old Boys get nothing but a Gorilla piss smoothie :)

Nah seriously buzzing, this kind of luck never happens to me. Can't wait to tell my sick and elderly Mum, who has been struggling lately, hopefully my good news will give her a spark!

Good news just won over 2 K at the Pokies on a 30 cent bet with a random jackpot trigger

9436zz.jpg
Can I ask you how much of that 2k is actually yours??

Bc the odds of winning that much off a .30 bet either means you’re a right tinny campaigner or half of that or more… came from your pocket?

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Only if the Roys win. Otherwise The Old Boys get nothing but a Gorilla piss smoothie :)

Nah seriously buzzing, this kind of luck never happens to me. Can't wait to tell my sick and elderly Mum, who has been struggling lately, hopefully my good news will give her a spark!
Well done mate, luck usually happens in 3's good or bad.

Gorilla piss smoothie!!!

Sounds acidy!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can I ask you how much of that 2k is actually yours??

Bc the odds of winning that much off a .30 bet either means you’re a right tinny campaigner or half of that or more… came from your pocket?

snl season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

All of it, I only put 15 dollars in, and walked away with the cash ! (Although had to bet down to just under 2 K exactly so I got the cash in hand instead of an annoying cheque)

All of it, I only put 15 dollars in, and walked away with the cash ! (Although had to bet down to just under 2 K exactly so I got the cash in hand instead of an annoying cheque)
Don’t hear this very often… love it!

The ****ing cheque… I don’t know how many times I would write the cheques and would hand it over and say see ya tomorrow!

The cheque would come back, get cashed and back through the machine it went!

So happy that you were smart enough to walk away! Well done 🥰

That’s a match box car right?
I have one that’s orange and another that’s green with a yellow lightening strike 🙌🏻
I have always loved the early Datson Z cars the 240 and the 260.

During lock downs I said to Mrs DP I was so depressed I would either divorce her and marry a blond teenager or buy my second ever 240Z.

The cost didn't worry her but the no air conditioning and manual gear box was a bridge to far.

"You get pissed one night and I have to drive you home and you know I hate manuals".

"You are going to drive it to work in peak hour traffic on a 40 degree day"

I bought the Nismo version of the then current release and wash it at least once a week. Polish is a big cost in the DERRINALPHIL household and there is now three paint chips (less than 2mm) on my Markus Two that no one but me would have noticed.

The number plate is PH 370 but my mates reckon w***er1 would have been more appropriate

I have always loved the early Datson Z cars the 240 and the 260.

During lock downs I said to Mrs DP I was so depressed I would either divorce her and marry a blond teenager or buy my second ever 240Z.

The cost didn't worry her but the no air conditioning and manual gear box was a bridge to far.

"You get pissed one night and I have to drive you home and you know I hate manuals".

"You are going to drive it to work in peak hour traffic on a 40 degree day"

I bought the Nismo version of the then current release and wash it at least once a week. Polish is a big cost in the DERRINALPHIL household and there is now three paint chips (less than 2mm) on my Markus Two that no one but me would have noticed.

The number plate is PH 370 but my mates reckon w***er1 would have been more appropriate
Lucky you don't live at Derrinal anymore, you couldn't go out and get a load of wood in that.

Don’t hear this very often… love it!

The ****ing cheque… I don’t know how many times I would write the cheques and would hand it over and say see ya tomorrow!

The cheque would come back, get cashed and back through the machine it went!

So happy that you were smart enough to walk away! Well done 🥰

Aside from anything else, cheques take at least 3 or 4 business days to clear and a amount would be absorbed by bank fees.

Cashed the money in my account at the bank, good thing I don't have a girlfriend or wife, because I couldn't keep such a delightful windfall away from her, and as such would make my life hell until I gave her the money (speaking from past experiences lol)

One of the benefits of being #single !
Definitely going to use some of my money to assist my elderly mother out who is now housebound and cannot go our anymore and do shopping

She took care of me and and my brother on her own for all of her working life, it's the least i can do.(my brother is currently working and involved with his partner at Echucha and doesn't have time to take care of her)

Not ashamed to admit I am bit of a Mummy's Boy. It's breaking my heart seeing her age and her mental and physical health deteriorate in her 80s, I will not put her in a home or neglect.her (unlike many other dead bead sons/kids I know)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back