Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s with the wow react TedDougChris? I’m going to start calling you Headless soon if this keeps up

Actually wait a second!!! Headless and TedDougChris… :think:

Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

All this post does is encourage wow reacts.
I have nothing against wow reacts like Wosh some people. I was just surprised that TDC has been using them so much lately and am now convinced he and Headless are the same person.

It really is the only possible explanation

I have nothing against wow reacts like Wosh some people. I was just surprised that TDC has been using them so much lately and am now convinced he and Headless are the same person.

Roys in disarray.

Wow GIF

I think instead of bumping up Wosh's liked post stats just start quoting and using this GIF
Another nice alternate for those big WOW reacts.

No Way Wow GIF by CBC

Wow reacts are nowhere near as stupid as addiction-level overuse of the strikeout feature!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow reacts are nowhere near as stupid as addiction-level overuse of the strikeout feature!
HOW DARE YOU

The strike out feature is one of the best features on BigFooty and I’ll damn well use overuse it if I want to!!

HOW DARE YOU

The strike out feature is one of the best features on BigFooty and I’ll damn well use overuse it if I want to!!
What sort of a dictatorial regime frowns upon strike outs?

What sort of a dictatorial regime frowns upon strike outs?
It’s brutal Bob it really is. No strikeouts, no wows. I’m not even allowed to turn up drunk to training anymore. Like wtf

It’s brutal Bob it really is. No strikeouts, no wows. I’m not even allowed to turn up drunk to training anymore. Like wtf
It's a pre-requisite to turn up drunk to training at Van Cortlandt Park.

In fairness you haven't been sharing your Barcadi Breezers with the team.

In fairness you haven't been sharing your Barcadi Breezers with the team.
Well of course I bloody well haven’t… I need about 300 of them to get remotely close to drunk, I can hardly afford to share.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back