Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank * I wasn’t around to give him ammunition 😂
Need to implement it into WW games. "Here's the three best, and here's some absolute horrific performances and let me tell you why"

Need to implement it into WW games. "Here's the three best, and here's some absolute horrific performances and let me tell you why"
“Here’s the three best, and Tarkyn_24 played again”

this was awesome- i’d play again in a heartbeat. it’s a different groove to werewolf but I think it helped having played WW to get the rules and the voting mechanism.

it would work best during work days when you could say you need to be able to check in constantly during specific times

Chipmunk
croweater 41
DERO
Grand Uncle Horace
jmoo wan
Ligma
MC Bad Genius
MP_
Pie 4 Life
Tarkyn_24

So, would we play again - tweak some gameplay things and hopefully have more time between plays etc.? Thoughts?
Absolutely. I think if I were to recommend anything maybe have a couple more rounds with only completely newbies because it does take a couple of elections to get the mechanics and to understand exactly what behaviour might and might not be of use. Can see rookie mistakes being made left right and centre so doing this might spare those that have played before from having an easy ride from the outset.

Once you’ve played that subset of newbies games (maybe like 3) you have a potential player pool of 30 total that would grow together.

Of course, wouldn’t want to preclude anyone that played from playing again should they want the experience or additional learnings but it could be a strategy that helps avoid the first few games with a number of newcomers constantly being fraught with players making **** ups or not engaging as they’re learning on the go.

I’d play again

Yep. Liked it.
I’ve gotta apologise to the rest of my teammates, I was away from my phone for a lot of this weekend - even though Clarke was clear on the time commitment I didn’t realise it would be quite this fast!

Cooked it for the lot of you a bit

Well played Pie 4 Life , nicely picked there. I’ve picked correctly before and it’s a great catch.

Haha realised both those errors after I did them (both from misunderstanding the rules - my fault), was pretty happy to have recovered to steer it to a reasonably balanced game by encouraging those Neins.

croweater 41 I was honest Round 1, I received 3 Fascist policies so had to discard one. Obviously if I did have a Liberal I’d have discarded.

Fun game though and would play again though still slightly concerned timezone wise for me!

I’ve gotta apologise to the rest of my teammates, I was away from my phone for a lot of this weekend - even though Clarke was clear on the time commitment I didn’t realise it would be quite this fast!

No need to apologise. You did your best as did everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, this one was as much about getting to know the rules as well. Gameplay can get quite deep now we know what’s going on.

ClarkeM - do you have an actual deck or just use a randomiser?

also, is it relatively easy to mod?
I used Google Sheets as I knew I’d be away from my computer from yesterday.

Did the entire 5pm yesterday to today on my phone so definitely can be done.

Cards on the left, would randomise them. Then play the three cards in the middle in use, then discard what I needed to and play the remainder.

Combine the the piles and randomise range when you needed to. Pretty straight forward.

Attachments

• 241A2BF1-290C-412F-8C5C-FC76688FF49C.png
    241A2BF1-290C-412F-8C5C-FC76688FF49C.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
Chipmunk, you are a member of the Fascist Party.

Your fascist teammates are:

• Tarkyn_24 as Secret ClarkeM
  • DERO
  • Grand Uncle Horace
You must work together in the thread to enact Fascist policies in order to win. If after the third fascist policy is enacted, Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win.

You will lose if you are executed or if the Liberals enact 5 policies.

Good luck.

Thanks for running that Clarkey. I reckon 10 clever people with some time on their hands would make it pretty interesting.

I guess we’ll have to do 😛

Can the following people please post their PM OP messages? I figure they’d be handy templates for future people wanting to run one:
Tarkyn_24 Chipmunk jmoo wan
Jmoo you are super handsome and will be really good at this game.

you are a liberal and i hope you win

Reception is shitty and it’s so foggy here - so weird for 7:30pm!

Hard to keep up but trying haha

Attachments

• 3E98AED4-099E-429D-9257-773C048013B5.jpeg
    3E98AED4-099E-429D-9257-773C048013B5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • C1877422-EA23-4F14-9C31-3F13BAAD08BE.jpeg
    C1877422-EA23-4F14-9C31-3F13BAAD08BE.jpeg
    777.5 KB · Views: 8
I enjoyed it. Probably needed a deeper read of the rules but that’s on me.

Clarkey messaging me at 11:30pm Saturday night will not be missed. I replied in some drunken/delirium stupor about something to do with kids or something.

Jmoo Wan, you are a super handsome member of the Liberal Party.

You must work towards enacting Liberal Policies and avoiding Fascist Policies, however, they will enable you to find the Secret ClarkeM if you investigate hard enough.

You should aim to enact 5 Liberal policies. If after the third fascist policy is enacted, and Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win.

Good luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back