Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - Wie Heißt Du? - Ze FASCISTS WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t say I’m surprised. i thought there may be a chance there was still one liberal policy left.
I thought the deck had been reshuffled though?

I'm taking all things into consideration. Give me your best pitch as to why you should be chancellor.
Pick me, pick me! To be honest, my only pitch is that I want to get another turn at one of the roles before the game ends and I'm a safe bet as a Liberal (despite a couple of people doubting my credentials).

I think the last vote is a reasonable indication
I voted Nein because of SaintBilly, not you. Even though ClarkeM updated the vote tally, I still had a niggling doubt.

If HARPSichord is Secret ClarkeM though, his move to appoint him as Chancellor is pretty clever and removes any doubts for me now.

GAME UPDATE
There have been a few instances where players have changed votes.

This is not allowed to occur as we are trying to replicate what happens in the real game which is an instant vote with turning back.

I have allowed a few to slide where it was immediately changed and I didn't see the previous vote before I saw the updated vote however this is definitely something we'll need to clear up ahead of next game. For now, once I record the vote, which I do instantly, it cannot be changed.

Shake Harder The Simpsons GIF

HARPSichord and MC Bad Genius have been elected.
VOTING
3KZ is FootballJa
BarrybranNein
Grand Uncle HoraceJa
HARPSichordJa
I Dont CareJa
jmoo wanJa
LigmaJa
MC Bad GeniusJa
Pie 4 LifeJa
SaintBillyJa

There is one question and one question only that MC Bad Genius must answer.

MC, are you Secret ClarkeM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MC BAD GENIUS IS YOUR SECRET CLARKEM! The FASCISTS WIN!

MC Bad Genius, well played. I'd like to hear who you think your Fascists are:
Well what a surprise!

Seriously, this was the easiest vote in the game. Well played fascists.

Well what a surprise!

Seriously, this was the easiest vote in the game. Well played fascists.
I was genuinely shocked that there were so many Ja's!

I know MC Bad Genius sucked in a lot of you but with a Special Election, you really shouldn't be so careless with your votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - Wie Heißt Du? - Ze FASCISTS WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back