Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

The fascists probably don't have time to reach their alternative win condition though, so they have to try and elect ClarkeM asap. If Pie chooses you as President in the next government, I'm convinced that he's a Liberal.

In terms of execution, we are in trouble if a Liberal is taken out, as there will be equal numbers in election votes. ClarkeM - what happens if there's a tie?
I can guarantee I'll be picking crowey as he's the only one I can trust (knowing he can't possibly be ClarkeM.

The fascists probably don't have time to reach their alternative win condition though, so they have to try and elect ClarkeM asap. If Pie chooses you as President in the next government, I'm convinced that he's a Liberal.

In terms of execution, we are in trouble if a Liberal is taken out, as there will be equal numbers in election votes. ClarkeM - what happens if there's a tie?
If a Liberal is executed, we'll still have numbers as it's 6-4 currently, will become 5-4.

I can guarantee I'll be picking crowey as he's the only one I can trust (knowing he can't possibly be ClarkeM.
If (and it's a BIG if), you get the kill wrong, I reckon you should take a chance on someone else, as it's likely the Government won't be elected as 3 Fascists and Secret ClarkeM will vote Nein (unless rheyr. For three reasons:

1/ If you elect a fascist and they choose a fascist policy, you get a second crack at executing someone,
2/ It can quickly confirm someone else isn't Secret ClarkeM, and
3/ It makes for a more fun game haha.

Actually, they'll vote Nein for whoever you choose if it's not one of them. A LOT rests on your kill!

If a Liberal is executed, we'll still have numbers as it's 6-4 currently, will become 5-4.
Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

If (and it's a BIG if), you get the kill wrong, I reckon you should take a chance on someone else, as it's likely the Government won't be elected as 3 Fascists and Secret ClarkeM will vote Nein (unless rheyr. For three reasons:

1/ If you elect a fascist and they choose a fascist policy, you get a second crack at executing someone,
2/ It can quickly confirm someone else isn't Secret ClarkeM, and
3/ It makes for a more fun game haha.

Actually, they'll vote Nein for whoever you choose if it's not one of them. A LOT rests on your kill!
Regardless of who I kill, we'll have the numbers for the next vote. We know three people who can't be Secret ClarkeM or the game would have been over (crowey, myself, MP_).

My biggest issue is actually the real ClarkeM because I knew before the cards were drawn we were getting three fascist cards lol. Otherwise we would have selected Liberal, game was done. Every chance we get three fascist cards again to force another execution lol. I mean tbf if I was running it I'd want plenty of executions too 😂

Regardless of who I kill, we'll have the numbers for the next vote. We know three people who can't be Secret ClarkeM or the game would have been over (crowey, myself, MP_).

My biggest issue is actually the real ClarkeM because I knew before the cards were drawn we were getting three fascist cards lol. Otherwise we would have selected Liberal, game was done. Every chance we get three fascist cards again to force another execution lol. I mean tbf if I was running it I'd want plenty of executions too 😂
How did you know that you’d draw three fascist cards? And the presumption the next three will be too?

Tactically can the Presidency be rotated between you 3? Not sure how the rules work.

Any Chancellor doing the dirty is called out. Effectively game over - yep?

My biggest issue is actually the real ClarkeM because I knew before the cards were drawn we were getting three fascist cards lol.
To clarify, I did give you three cards by accident, however I did reshuffle the deck as stipulated in here.

Just need to make that point clear.

To clarify, I did give you three cards by accident, however I did reshuffle the deck as stipulated in here.

Just need to make that point clear.
I mean there was that, I was just talking about how I had a feeling there wouldn't be a Liberal card, because that would be the end of the game haha. Need some bloodshed first!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tactically can the Presidency be rotated between you 3? Not sure how the rules work.

Presumably anyone who doesn't vote to have crowey in as Chancellor would be fascist-leaning. I don't know whether I would cop three fascist cards again (and go to another execution after that), but if there's a Liberal card in there, then Liberals will win.

Yeah, that's what I meant with my gif. All my thoughts were based off equal numbers after an execution. Which means I can't count to ten.

Yeah, noticed that too.
You BOTH noticed the same thing that didn't actually happen?

Dig up, fellas.

It depends where they all are in the list of players, but yes, if there's three people we trust and it works out, we can just all vote Nein for everyone else.

Tarks you and Dero are in a three way dead heat currently
did you want us to line up in an orderly fashion? you going to make us dig our own graves first? maybe tattoo some numbers on our wrist?

look at what you’ve become… you make me sick

Yeah, that's what I meant with my gif. All my thoughts were based off equal numbers after an execution. Which means I can't count to ten.

You BOTH noticed the same thing that didn't actually happen?

Dig up, fellas.

It depends where they all are in the list of players, but yes, if there's three people we trust and it works out, we can just all vote Nein for everyone else.
Lol. I noticed that we were accused of voting the same. That is fair enough no?

did you want us to line up in an orderly fashion? you going to make us dig our own graves first? maybe tattoo some numbers on our wrist?

I’ve become exactly what I was trying to keep out.

Maybe we could go out together like Tony Abbott and Peta Credlin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back